Should this be moved to New Vegas (character)? Tezzla Cannon 06:18, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I think in this case it's more like Mister Gutsy so it should stay; plus it looks better as Mr. New Vegas than as New Vegas (character). --Kris 12:00, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
He calls himself something else.
You serious? He's talking about Bing Crosby the singer, not himself.
Eh, my bad. I honestly couldn't give any less than a fuck, because I'm not well-versed in people who're five times my age. Yuri Kaslov 03:52, October 24, 2010 (UTC)  "...couldn't give less of a fuck..." translates to "...became defensive and hostile because I can't admit that I'm wrong about anything, ever..."
Gosh, that's a bit of an ignorant stance to take, isn't it?
The person who can't be bothered to know the difference between Wayne Newton and Bing Crosby is complaining about ignorance... That sounds like irony! TandyBomb 22:43, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
You're the one who brought up the topic and yet you "couldn't give any less than a f**k" about the answer? What? 184.108.40.206 04:14, November 24, 2010 (UTC) EDIT: Wait, this was over a month ago... Sorry.
Programmed by House
Where in the game or anywhere but on this page does it say this? I haven't seen it anywhere --Modernmerlin 10:36, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
so what fallout production crew say in interviews is considered canon as well as actual released game content? i say if it can't be found in game, its not canon and should be moved to an articles trivia section/heading. if he is an AI i should be able to discover this somehow by playing the game firstly then if i want reading more about it on this article or then adding to the article something i can find out in game. CDEagle147A "jesus cripes theres a thousand pigs!!" 09:57, September 18, 2011 (UTC).
- i say if it can't be found in game, its not canon
So you're saying that Fallout Bible is not a canon?
- I thought that the Fallout Bible had a lot of inconsistencies and was thus considered non-canon or, at least, unreliable.
Where is he?
Is it possible to find Mr. New Vegas in the game and talk to him? "I'm only boing to say this once... *Give me the naughty nightwear!" 16:51, November 4, 2010 (UTC) TandyBomb 11/04/10 9:50 AM Pacific
Periodically Mr. New Vegas makes comments about having a new Christmas compilation coming out soon. Seeing as it is currently December, I was wondering if this might be a hint that Bethesda might be planing on doing some kind of holiday broadcast? 220.127.116.11 01:01, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- He's been saying that since release, it's probably just one of Mr.NV's jokes. RASICTalk 01:05, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- NOOOOOOOO! I was looking forward to listening to Nuclear Winter Wonderland om my PIMP-BOY! :'( GamerAddict7796 19:53, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Location And AI info
At what point is it that the game mentions he is an AI? Also is he anywhere in New Vegas? I never have seen any indication he is a computer program. Could he just be a man in a radio station?
- Well, if you use tcl console command and search a bit under the tunnel at the entrance of Vault 11, you can find a computer named "Radio New Vegas". Ain't sure if it counts, since there are no dialogue lines and it's inaccessible without using the console, but still - it's there.--18.104.22.168 13:27, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
Yeah. The article says he is a "disembodied" voice. So how in the hell do we know if he is automated or not? Dec. 26 2010.
- The info comes from the developers - read the linked articles for some of the references. --Dmunsil 02:06, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
Is it just me or does Mr New Vegas sound a bit dull and lifeless? I'd pay for a DLC that simply replaces him with a syndication of Three Dog. TestECull
I loved Three Dog, but Mr. New Vegas is one of the areas where NV stands atop F3. It's just a pity he doesn't have as much variety to what he says/plays. 22.214.171.124 17:35, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I hate how he doesn't feel as connected as Three Dog did but I guess that's the sacrifice you make for the 'paradise' that is New Vegas! GamerAddict7796 19:55, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
I was hoping this might have a list of the stuff he says... I always have my radio off because I find it insanely repetitive. 126.96.36.199 09:56, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Go to Radio New Vegas if you want to hear all the broadcasts Mr. New Vegas makes. Kastera (talk) 15:21, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! Roflmaomgz 07:21, June 28, 2011 (UTC)
he mentions the death of elderly peoples, including a doctor. What is this in reference to, he also claims citizens of New Vegas call him the denture killer. (Birchman34 23:46, February 21, 2012 (UTC))
Reputation and karma?
The page states: Some of his news will be based on the player's reputation or karma.
What news articles are based on the players reputation or karma? All the news articles are based on what actions you take in various quests. Those actions may very well affect your reputation with certain factions, some may even raise or lower your karma, but the news articles themselves are always the same regardless. ReapTheChaos 05:18, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
The opening paragraph reads; Mr. New Vegas is an AI programmed before the Great War to be the DJ of Radio New Vegas.
Surely it wasn't New Vegas prior to the war?