|This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "Missile launcher (Fallout 4)."|
- It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. Please use our forum for these purposes.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) after each of your entries.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Do not edit other people's entries.
Is there any way to currently check whether or not this wapon would be affected by the Astoundingly Awesome 2 perk when fitted with a scope? Great Mara (talk) 01:59, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Couldn't you check by comparing damage listing scoped vs. no-scoped? Most conditions that increase damage reflect that damage in the gun's info. --Shoggoth1890 (talk) 02:42, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Don't have the magazine myself on this file I'm playing now. Also want someone with access to the game files to confirm just to be sure. Great Mara (talk) 02:54, January 13, 2016 (UTC)
- It doesn't appear to. Changing from non-scoped to scoped or night-scoped doesn't change the displayed damage at all for me with AA2.--DirtyCommie (talk) 03:54, May 19, 2016 (UTC)