Reference Keytar BearEdit
I'm pretty sure the Mascot Head is a reference to the "Keytar Bear" in Boston:
Worth adding to the main article for the item? —Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Honestly, I think it is a little bit of a stretch. If it had a keytar near or had been found at a location that the Keytar Bear frequented, it would make it easier to associate. Or, frankly if the Keytar Bear was just more recognizable. To me, it seems more likely it could be the Bruins mascot's head. Of course, it's not. I know it's not. Because DB Tech School is real and their mascot is the bears. So it is not a reference, it is the school's mascot. It would be pretty hard to convince anyone otherwise on this. Degrelescence (talk) 12:13, November 27, 2015 (UTC)
Reference Mark from Hotline Miami 2Edit
You fools its a reforming to the game hotline Miami 2 were there's a fat guy who works with a group called the fans who kill bad people Mack the fat guy wears the bear mask like the October fans so when they kill people nobody can tell who did it —Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- That's the most obscure one yet. It obviously isn't that. Degrelescence (talk) 22:09, December 30, 2015 (UTC)
- It is marks I meant to say mark but it is marks bear mask from hotline Miami 2 wrong number look it up and the reson why the game makers did it is because payday 2 did it to —Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- It obviously isn't. This is a silly discussion. You can look at that mask here. It doesn't share any visual similarity with this mask. Both are bears, but different kinds of bears, different colors, different shagginess, and the FO4 one has a large hole in it, whereas the Hotline Miami one doesn't. Nothing about this implies it is a reference to the Hotline Miami one. Heck, the guy wearing it even has a different name. They could have made this reference any of 20x different ways and they chose 0x of them. The guy doesn't even use one of Mark's quotes. You have failed to convince me.Degrelescence (talk) 23:12, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Probably should add that the mascot head in FO4 has a super silly expression on his face which could have been a reference all in it's own but Mark's bear mask is roaring in anger. Another thing that would have been a terrible decision if they were trying to make a reference. Degrelescence (talk) 23:18, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
Ok number 1 know shit it's not mark and so just because it's not mark dose not mean It can't be his Bosch could have killed him for the masked but he then again well there's a lot of things wrong with that number 2 it has a hole in it well he's a raider of course it's going to get battle damaged and mark dies in hotline Miami so maybe it's a reference to that and number 3 in the same building you can find a green jacket that looks the same as jacket a guy from hotline miami s well jacket it looks very simler but the olny drefrance I can see is that jackets jacket is yellow while the one in fallout 4 is green but still mayham bear masks dead body's jackets it look like a hole France who know maybe could it not be from hotline Miami yes but at the same time is there a lot of things that point to it being from hotline Miami yes now before my fingers fall off i don't hate you in any way I'm just trying to get you to see what I mean that is all have a good day
Oh and one more thing the game makers are stupiad ok I meant ageing jet in vault 95 Evan do it was made after the war chameleon death claws ok death claws evolved from chameleons at then they could not change colers any more but the game makers sweep that under the rug and a red death claw what part of Boston is red and the brother hood the steal in fallout 3 and 4 there I need to Evan say anything —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
I'm not entirely sure and it needs confirmation, but do companions make a comment when you put on the Mascot head?