Kid's Ballcap with Glasses? Edit
How do you get this item? I reverse-pickpocketed Derek Pacion with the Raider Wastehound helmet in hopes of getting him to un-equip both glasses and ballcap at the same time, but I ended up with the Kid's Baseball Cap(which, by the way, is too oversized for the character's head for some reason).
Is it only possible to get this on the PC version through console commands or did I do something wrong? I'm playing on the 360 version, by the way.
I would really appreciate some help on this matter. I just want to collect all the available kid outfits for the 360 version. Thanks in advance. --EscapeTheApe 18:43, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- It's cut content only available via console commands, the article has wrong info. Derek Pacion does not wear it. -- Porter21 (talk) 19:01, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- I see. Thanks for the quick reply, Porter. Your work here is much appreciated. --EscapeTheApe 15:23, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Bryan Wilks + Ragamuffin? Edit
It says that he wears the Ragamuffin outfit, but his looks different. The regular one has 2 straps, his only has one strap... STAProductions 15:51, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Male = 1 strap, female = 2. -- DeathclawAlpha 21:50, February 26, 2012 (UTC)
Ragamuffin tophat Edit
I've also been having trouble getting the ragamuffin tophat from eclair. I have successfully given him and gotten him to wear motorcycle and combat helmets, but he never had the tophat in his inventory afterward for me to pickpocket. Is there any way to get this without console commands for the PS3?
- I attempted the same thing with Kenny in Point Lookout, who also wears the ragamuffin tophat. No success there either.
- The item is marked as unplayable in the GECK. -- DeathclawAlpha 21:44, February 26, 2012 (UTC)