Not exactly what i had in mind.
In context, i'm meaning: Fast travel = fast travel Warping = warping
In other words, by opening console and entering certain commands to get to said locations.
Example: You can move directly to your current quest objective target by typing "movetoqt" in the console.
184.108.40.206 15:43, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- You can also use the code "coc". (I'll wait 'til you stop giggling, sheesh.) It stands for "center on cell." The only drawback is that you have to know the specific cell code of the place you want to travel to. A "cell" in Fallout 3 is a specific area in the game, whether it's the interior of a building or a large patch of the outdoor environment. I haven't seen a list of cell codes anywhere... it would be nice to have one. Anyway, if you DO know the cell code, you can open the console and type "coc" (space) (cell name) and you will be "warped" to that location. The only two codes I actually know of are as follows:
These may or may not work, as I haven't tried them yet myself. The first one is supposed to be the common house in Megaton, which is a nice way to get back "home" to a safe place... the second cell code, "testqaitems," is supposed to be a secret "developer area" with all kinds of loot. The only way to LEAVE the dev area is to use the "coc" command to "warp" to another cell. Hey, if you can find a list of cell IDs, let us know... that would be kind cool. Happy warping! 220.127.116.11 09:42, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Family Relations Edit
ok, i removed the bit from the article that said Candace was the mother, tape three is a message from candace to the mother, she starts with, "Mom, its Candace," meaning she can not be the mother. pleas add any other info to this discussion. 18.104.22.168 22:44, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with the above. Can I bring up another issue?
- The page implies Alex is one of the skeletons, right?
- Look more closely at the messages. We know Ralph and Paul did not go in the bunker. But neither did Alex. He got arrested. The fourth skeleton must be Mom - Dad and Mom (the couple) must have gotten one of the four numbers.
- Alex begged Tina to come home to convince Mom to follow his plan; "the whole damn Keller family's gonna ride this storm out". Mom is mentioned twice. Alex was in jail, not the bunker.
- See? Where'd Ma Keller go? (Would they simply have forgotten her?)
- Or am I missing something? :P -RedKnight7 05:04, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- You are correct and I have clarified the article. BTW Paul was just Tina's boyfriend, not a member of the family. TacoD 06:22, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
Incorrect information. Edit
The article is wrong when it states that your receive the tapes in order. I just picked up tape 1, and I already had 2, 3, and 4. Redsteven 22:46, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
The article is NOT wrong; you simply picked them up out of order. I managed to collect them from 1 through 5. Blutteufel 17:18, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
LOL... so what you're saying is... if you pick them up in order, then you will "receive" them in order... but if you pick them up in a different order, then you won't? I think his point was that the game doesn't GIVE them to you in order (like it does with the Replicated Man tapes). In other words, your argument is that the article was not wrong for saying you automatically receive the tapes in order... that guy was wrong for not picking them up in order, because if he had, then the article would have been right!! That's like saying a stopped clock is working fine because it's right twice a day. Hee hee, thanks for the laugh! 22.214.171.124 09:30, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find where the article says you receive them in order, so I don't see the point in your little dispute anyway? -- Porter21 (talk) 09:43, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- It's pretty clear that the article was changed after Redsteven's post was made, as it no longer reflects the incorrect information. And I wasn't trying to engage in any dispute... I was just making (light-hearted!) fun of the second post, which was defending the incorrect information by twisting logic into a hopelessly tortured knot. Just good times on the internet, nothing more to see here, move along...126.96.36.199 10:13, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
2nd tape not working Edit
I've never really put much effort into finding these tapes but always managed to come across 2 or 3 of them. Anyway I've noticed that every time I find tape #2, it never works. The Pip-Boy will act as if it's playing since the button changes to (X) Stop Audio, but other than that nothing happens. PS3 version. HBS188.8.131.52 23:19, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
No entirely convinced that Tina made it to the vault.. Edit
After all this time I am not convinced that Tina is in the vault.
Son Alex gives out 4 numbers to the family. 7 to Candace 5 to Tina.. 4 to Dad 6 to Ralph
The members who are later given numbers on tape are. 5 to Paul from Tina Tape 2 7 to Mom from Candace tape 3 4 to Ralph from Dad tape 4 6 to Candace from Ralph Tape 5
Not at the vault. Alex locked up in prison who has all 4 numbers Ralph who walks into a mushroom cloud who had number 6. Early at the vault.
Dad who can`t open the vault because he is still waiting the 6 from Ralph who gave it to Candace. So dad with the 4 must have with him Mom with the 7 from Candace . and the 5 from Paul or Tina. He lacks the 6 from Candace given by Paul.
The people who end up in the vault are Candace 6 Dad 4 Mom 7 Paul or Tina with the 5.
Why would Tina give Paul the 5 and say she was `still leaving` if she didn`t want Paul to go to the vault.
200 years later. 3 corpses and one Ghoul Glowing One. The whole damn family is going to ride out this storm was just a wish not a fact.So Paul may be the third corpse in the vault. --1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 11:26, June 5, 2013 (UTC)
How is Paul the third corpse? Tina left him. The corpses are Tina, Mom and Candace.
Not Correct Edit
Transcript 1 is said in the wrong location. It gave me and my dad a headache and was not in the building or outside. Please fix this.