It would be nice if it were added HOW to warp.
Can't find that on the net.
Sha_Gojyo:Sha Gojyo 13:12, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- Open your pip boy and go to data->world map. Click on the location to fast travel to. 184.108.40.206 14:48, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
Not exactly what i had in mind.
In context, i'm meaning: Fast travel = fast travel Warping = warping
In other words, by opening console and entering certain commands to get to said locations.
Example: You can move directly to your current quest objective target by typing "movetoqt" in the console.
220.127.116.11 15:43, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
- You can also use the code "coc". (I'll wait 'til you stop giggling, sheesh.) It stands for "center on cell." The only drawback is that you have to know the specific cell code of the place you want to travel to. A "cell" in Fallout 3 is a specific area in the game, whether it's the interior of a building or a large patch of the outdoor environment. I haven't seen a list of cell codes anywhere... it would be nice to have one. Anyway, if you DO know the cell code, you can open the console and type "coc" (space) (cell name) and you will be "warped" to that location. The only two codes I actually know of are as follows:
These may or may not work, as I haven't tried them yet myself. The first one is supposed to be the common house in Megaton, which is a nice way to get back "home" to a safe place... the second cell code, "testqaitems," is supposed to be a secret "developer area" with all kinds of loot. The only way to LEAVE the dev area is to use the "coc" command to "warp" to another cell. Hey, if you can find a list of cell IDs, let us know... that would be kind cool. Happy warping! 18.104.22.168 09:42, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
ok, i removed the bit from the article that said Candace was the mother, tape three is a message from candace to the mother, she starts with, "Mom, its Candace," meaning she can not be the mother. pleas add any other info to this discussion. 22.214.171.124 22:44, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with the above. Can I bring up another issue?
- The page implies Alex is one of the skeletons, right?
- Look more closely at the messages. We know Ralph and Paul did not go in the bunker. But neither did Alex. He got arrested. The fourth skeleton must be Mom - Dad and Mom (the couple) must have gotten one of the four numbers.
- Alex begged Tina to come home to convince Mom to follow his plan; "the whole damn Keller family's gonna ride this storm out". Mom is mentioned twice. Alex was in jail, not the bunker.
- See? Where'd Ma Keller go? (Would they simply have forgotten her?)
- Or am I missing something? :P -RedKnight7 05:04, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
The article is wrong when it states that your receive the tapes in order. I just picked up tape 1, and I already had 2, 3, and 4. Redsteven 22:46, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
The article is NOT wrong; you simply picked them up out of order. I managed to collect them from 1 through 5. Blutteufel 17:18, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
LOL... so what you're saying is... if you pick them up in order, then you will "receive" them in order... but if you pick them up in a different order, then you won't? I think his point was that the game doesn't GIVE them to you in order (like it does with the Replicated Man tapes). In other words, your argument is that the article was not wrong for saying you automatically receive the tapes in order... that guy was wrong for not picking them up in order, because if he had, then the article would have been right!! That's like saying a stopped clock is working fine because it's right twice a day. Hee hee, thanks for the laugh! 126.96.36.199 09:30, 30 May 2009 (UTC)