Heavy Incinerator Edit
So, we seem to have two pages for the same weapon. What page is the proper one?
They are not the same. The incinerator here is a weaker, slower early game version of the heavy. Mediocrity Goggles 15:36, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Question is WHY does Heavy Incinerator redirects to Incinerator? That doesn't make any sense at all since they're two different weapons. --Jonathan Strange 13:31, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- After fiddling with it, I can conclude that I have no idea how to properly add an image. At least it's the right side up, now... RolandWolfheart 16:45, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed. --Jonathan Strange 16:48, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
is the DPS is based on 100% CND and 100 energy skill? if it is the DPS is 42 and i dont know how to edit that so someone add it
- The DPS is a value from the game files, that's the way it should be.--Jonathan Strange 08:39, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
Do the flame weapons (Flamer/Incinerator) trigger the meltdown perk?--22.214.171.124 15:19, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Good question. It would probably be bad if it did since you and your companions can be damaged by the perk, if you are right next to them using a flamer, you would always be hit by it. --Pongsifu 15:25, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, they do, since they belong under energy weapons in F:NV. (tested)--Jonathan Strange 16:21, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
V.A.T.S. Targeting Edit
Does anyone else notice that since the last patch the targeting range in V.A.T.S. is ridiculously short while it's in fact a long-range weapon ?
Or was it bugged before and has been corrected ?
-- A somewhat confused Orme 20:12, May 6, 2011 (UTC)