the pic has nothing to do with the atrticle we need to cange this pic as soon as one is avalable(pic is way to zoomed out)Uberhunter 13:38, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- The pic is the only shot of the Gatling Laser so far. Deal with it, unless you want to zoom it in and fix the resolution. Nitty Tok. 13:41, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- You can zoom in on the image to see it. Mind, I'm using a Mac atm; the zoom's built into this machine and the algorythm's pretty good... I'll see if I can clear it up and post it. Not sure I can be arsed to go into CS to do it, though... Saccade 13:42, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok - you give me a better compressed jpeg and I'll give you a pic. As is, it's two pixels of black under the mutant's left arm (leftie mutants now? or a reverse image?). No way. Mutie looks like an 8-bit sprite at that quality/compression. Saccade 13:46, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't we just use the FO3 image for now, until we have one from FO:NV? Kris (talk) 19:10, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- yes thats the best thing to do now (lol it COULD a mutie with a minigun)i will see what i can do for a picUberhunter 06:06, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Gatling Laser Visual Bug Edit
Not sure if it is just me (running Ultra High) but after a while I get a glitch with the gatling laser. when you sheath the actual gun still shows in hand in 3 person and if you switch weapons the backpack is still on in 3rd person. Also ocassionally you are a bang sound and if you look in 3rd person behind you you see a copy of the backpack on the ground. might be the mod too as I have the CF Frame. If anyone else sees that and can confirm it is not just me post to make sure we mention it in bugs (if we get multiple reports.)
Yes, i can confirm that this is a bug. I am on the PS3 version and whenever i use the gatling laser i either get just the backpack thing left on, or both that and the gatling laser still in hand.(only shows in 3rd person)Jack Teh Ripper 19:22, November 1, 2010 (UTC)Jack Teh Ripper
I can confirm this as well, on the Xbox 360. After I noticed the glitch I reloaded a save from before I obtained the gatling laser, but my character still had the backpack, so the glitch may affect all save files. The glitch stopped when I reset my Xbox, however.
Yeah same happens for me on PC (I did the First Post on this) when I quit and restart the game it stops then after a while starts up again.
This bug sucks... I wear the ranger combat armor because it looks good and this bug ruins that... not sure if there's a better way to report it but I'm also getting it with the latest patch - 184.108.40.2065 EDIT: says here it was fixed http://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_patch_220.127.116.115 but I'm still getting it. --MaximilianKohler 01:21, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
H&K L30 Gatling laser Edit
Why didn't they remake the H&K L30 Gatling laser in new vegas? :(
Are you kidding? They barely had time to get it into Beta before they kicked it out the door. :P Super Duper Mutant 23:34, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
Right now the page is saying Heavyweight drops the modded laser down to 4.5 pounds, and the Heavyweight page specifically says it doesn't affect weapons modded to below 10 pounds. I don't have Dead Money; can someone verify which is correct? Super Duper Mutant 23:37, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
- You apply heavyweight first, then the mod to achieve 4.5 pounds. Mictlantecuhtli 23:43, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
Odd Over-Encumberance Edit
My character can hold 290 pounds of equipment which is currently maxed out. I have the best energy weapons in the game assigned to all of my hotkey slots and can use them perfectly and yet when I equip my Gatling Laser, it says i'm over-encumbered by 9 pounds. Is this a glitch?
If you get 9 extra pounds holding the laser, then it is most likely yes, and yes.
Have you applied the light weight mod to it? Cause if so theres your problem, it must be glitched into not counting the weight reduction mod when being used.
Can't fire the gun? Edit
I'm experiencing a strange bug with this gun - and I have no mods or tweaks installed. When I hold down fire, it just continuously makes the "warmup" sound and resets the animation, but never fires any lasers. It fires a couple lasers after I let go of the fire button, but that's it. The strange thing is that NPCs have this same problem too - an NPC shooting me with a gatling laser will never get an actual shot off. Other fully automatic guns like miniguns do not suffer this problem. I can't make sense of this bug, what could possibly be causing it?
Can someone put up the comparison between this and the sprtel-wood 9700?--18.104.22.168 01:25, October 4, 2011 (UTC)