When I went for the first time there was an NPC called Doctor Luria there who said she was here a few days a week, and also gave me free medical supplies (choice of Stims, Super Stims, or "Radiation Supplies" i.e. RadAway.) No speech check. Needs to be confirmed, and if so, probably promoted to the Followers Safehouse page. De stijl 16:48, November 1, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah I can confirm this, she was there for me too. AR700SAW 14:15, November 6, 2010 (UTC)
Seriously WTF... Now it's protected and as such i can't protect this from Tagaziels stupid changes anymore. Listen, look in the game, you will see that location has the name "Followers Safehouse" which is thus the correct name of it's article on here. please leave it as that and stop changing it over to "Followers' Safehouse" without giving a reason.
Followers Safehouse should have the content and Followers' Safehouse should if anything be a redirect to the correct article.
Lastly, why is it so hard for people to give reasons for edits they do? Just write why you do the change, it's that easy. Leonick 20:59, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- FW:EDIT#Capitalizing - in short Followers safehouse is the correct name according to policy. Fix double redirects and should be fine (Followers Safehouse is protected). --Nanaki 21:09, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, well i were more concerned about the ' after followers which had no purpose thereLeonick 21:15, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Fridges instantly refill/randomize? Edit
Playstation 3 I opened the fridges, took a couple items then immediately reopened them to find new random content. Every time it would randomly have 3 food or alcohol items. Can anyone confirm?Dr. Lobotomy 21:25, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Playstation 3 Yup. I had this happen. I've tested and it happens whether or not one takes something or not. It is awesome. Not that these are necessarily the conditions or anything, but in case anyone was wondering, it is my first time visiting and Luria is there. I have quadrupled my number of Pinyon nuts and Atomic cocktails in no time. :) --22.214.171.124 02:40, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Playstation 3 So, I went back and checked the safehouse again to see if this was still working. Doctor Luria was just walking out the door when I got there. She still had no items to give me (I assume this means she was still there from the previous visit). I tried the Refrigerators and no dice, they acted like normal. I emptied the left one and it stayed empty. --126.96.36.199 09:18, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
How do i obtain the key ?!!! Edit
Julie Farkas won't give me the key even though I am idolized by the followers. Does anyone know how to potentially fix this?
Try to finish ALL quests for the Followers. Thats how i got it.
She wouldn't give it to me, even though I was idolized and completed all of the quests. However, she DID give it to me after I had given them all the medical supplies they needed (Med-X and Radaway, they actually need quite a few of each). So if you haven't done that, that may be a requirement, too.--Dragon1300 04:22, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
This has been killing me as well trying to get Julie to sell me the magazines and give me the key. I can confirm that there does seem to be a set stock of supplies that you need to turn in before she'll do these things. I don't know why this isn't mentioned on her page, but it is in the notes section of "Friend of the Followers." It doesn't appear there's an exact amount, but you'll know when you tell her you have meds to turn in says a different dialogue about their stock being well off. Hope this helps -- Jiima
Can someone confirm this? Edit
I didn't aquire the Followers safehouse until after I completed Dead Money. When I finally got the key and got in, I noticed that at least half of the loot you should get are missing. None of the weapons, for example are there and the only thing on the rightmost bed was a combat helmet. I'm pretty sure they didn't clip through the bet since I reloaded the save several times and still nothing. I'm playing on PC and was wondering if this is caused by that bug where the loot respawn after you return from Dead Money.
Refrigerator Contents Edit
I thought I might toss this list up. These are the random items that appear in the refrigerator when Doctor Luria is in the safehouse.
- Atomic Cocktail
- Bannana Yucca Fruit
- Barrel Cactus Fruit
- Brahmin Steak
- Crispy Squirrel Bits
- Dirty Water
- Gecko Steak
- Grilled Mantis
- Honey Mesquite Pod
- Iguana Bits
- Iguana on a Stick
- Junk Food
- Pinyon Nuts
- Squirrel Stew
- Squirrel on a Stick
- Sunset Sarsaparilla
I was going to add these to the main article but I wanted to make sure there weren't any discrepancies first. As far as randomness from within the list, every pull yielded 2 to 3 items with only a small variance between items totals with no discernible weight as to the likely-hood of pulling a specific consumable from either refrigerator. Larger total pulls may bare out different percentages, but any given item can reliably be spawned within 10 pulls. --Xclockwatcher 23:24, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Since there don't seem to be any oddities and there are so many useful craftables and a few uncommon items I put it on the main page. Might save someone the trouble of running around looking for them. --Xclockwatcher 23:18, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Originally the page said the safe house was "ideal" in the notes section. I changed it to say great instead, since it infers that it's better than other safe houses. Which may not always be the case, considering it's really a matter of opinion to the player. For example I prefer the Brotherhood of Steel safe house since it has workbench and a reloading bench, in addition to having a relative close proximity to a campfire at the nearby Field's Shack. And to other players, the NCR safe house is also nice since it's the closest to the center of the map.--188.8.131.52 04:42, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
In my attempt to get multiple "all-purpose science suit", I deleted the patch and re-downloaded it, but unfortunately it did not show up again. But I discovered that the refrigerator kept refilling each time I opened it and anything I didn't take was replaced constantly. When I returned, the refrigerator acted normal again so it only seems to work the first time upon entering after re-downloading the patch. Cripto136 23:34, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
While one of the patches corrected this in a way, it has nothing to do with keeping or deleting a patch. The contents will refill instantly the refrigerator closes when the Followers NPC, Doctor Luria, is there. Pre-patch, it would work anytime. It's nothing new and was even discussed here before. --Spawn3731 (talk) 22:28, December 7, 2013 (UTC)