Fallout Shelter pages
I see crafted only outfits haven't been added. Should they have their own section, should ingredients, cost, skill and time be included? and should those details be added somewhere for all the outfits and weapons? Now that I think of it, maybe just add the outfits with standard details under outfits, and add whole new pages for the crafting details? KevinRS1976 (talk) 03:30, March 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Crafted only outfits together with other outfits from the 1.4 update have actually been added and merged into the relevant sections although there is no notation here telling if they are crafted only. On Outfit workshop all crafting recipes are listed and also noted if the outfit is crafted only. --Lumbye (talk) 09:50, March 25, 2016 (UTC)
I may be totally off, but shouldn't all of these adhere to the capitalization standards I see on pretty much every other article? Even when it's capitalized in the game we don't capitalize improper nouns - e.g. T-51b power armor, Naughty nightwear, NCR Ranger combat armor, etc. --Pyramidhead (talk) 19:31, June 16, 2015 (UTC)
With regards to this page, some of the armor items are either male-only or female-only. Should we add that as a column to the table? If so, can someone do that and I'll fill in what I can?
- Can I suggest something simpler? Like a symbol or a pink/blue * after the name ... I've found 3 gender specific outfits: female- Bittercups and engineers outfit, male- ninja outfit.
With regards to Fallout Shelter articles in general: there are Fallout 3 characters in Fallout Shelter. Should I put information regarding their Fallout Shelter personas in the Fallout 3 character articles?
New model Edit
Well it is looking weird right now...
- Just tried adding a column but you'll probably have to keep everything shorthand with the pixel limit. Maybe 'M' for items that can only be equipped by males, 'F' for items that can only be equipped by females, and leave the column blank if item are Unisex to avoid clutter. Great Mara (talk) 07:14, August 15, 2015 (UTC)
Scribe Rothchild's Robe vs. Elder Robe Edit
Why is Scribe Rothchild's Robe put in as the legendary quality Initiate Robe? It doesn't have the same stats at all. Elder Robe is what should be there. The only problem is that Elder Robe has a different icon obviously. It is still in the legendary character outfit section, though, so you can see the icon there. Change necessary? 126.96.36.199 05:57, August 24, 2015 (UTC)
- To everyone who edits, try to keep up new information and get rid of factual errors.
Actually, I think the contributor has a point. While Scribe Rothchild's Robe shares the appearance of the initiate and scribe robes, it is more properly the elder robe that is the tiered outfit legendary, both by name (not being named for a specific character, rather for a rank) and by bonuses provided (charisma and agility, same as the initiate and scribe robes, vs. perception, endurance, charisma, and intelligence). Every other tiered outfit gives bonuses to the same stat(s).
I suggest removing the elder robe from the legendary dweller outfits entirely and adding it and its icon to the tiered outfits section. Sure, it'll be the only one with two icons, but it'll make more sense logically.--Soukey (talk) 00:53, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
Actual protection Edit
Is there any evidence that the outfits actually provide any kind of protection? Or even if there are any benefits other than acclimating to rooms better or producing resources faster? Noobyorkcity (talk) 22:35, September 20, 2015 (UTC)
- If you're talking DR/DT, no. It's strictly about improving stats for room production and your preferences about their appearance. Increasing endurance seems to make a dweller more resistant to damage, but that may be just observer bias due to expectations. An endurance beyond 10 does make a dweller immune to radiation. I don't send explorers out with less than 11 endurance and never need any Radaway.
- For example, I recently sent out a level 3 explorer with all SPECIALs at 2 except endurance at 10, wearing Heavy Wasteland Gear, making her endurance 17. She had 25 Stimpacks and 0 Radaways. Just checked her and she's level 16 with still 25 Stimpacks and no radiation. I'm hoping to use her level-ups to heal her until level 50 without using any Stimpacks. Hopefully then she'll get far enough out to find some legendary items.--Soukey (talk) 02:13, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
Abraham Washington's Outfit Edit
Can someone add Abraham Washington's outfit to the Legendary dweller outfits? It has neither a name nor bonuses, but it does have an image, exclusive to it. I have no way of properly capturing images.--Soukey (talk) 02:18, September 25, 2015 (UTC)