Fallout Shelter pages
Abraham Washington not wearing anything? The article says he's supposed to wearing a Professor Outfit, but in-game his 'outfit' is blank. Is this a bug or intentional?—Preceding comment was unsigned. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I think this is a difference between iOS and Android. I have an Android phone and my Abraham Washington is also a blank outfit. Maybe the iOS version uses the professor outfit, but my Android phone does not. It is blank and not recoverable. If you put Abraham Washington in a professor outfit, it looks like the standard professor outfit: sweater-vest pattern, shirt color, mortarboard and all. Not the same as he initially appears. And there seems to be no way to recover his original appearance.--Soukey (talk) 08:54, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
Is there any indication that Abraham not wearing a Professor Outfit is a bug? The way he appears in Fallout 3 doesn't resemble the Professor Outfit at all. Amata doesn't have a special outfit either. In my opinion the 'Professor Outfit' in the list is simply wrong information. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 14:30, October 2, 2015 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- What we need is more than one person who has Washington with this error and someone who actually has him with the professor suit. I don't have him so I cannot verify.--Kingclyde (talk) 06:12, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
Huh? There were already three people experiencing this when you said we needed more than one. And you were the one who changed the article back. If you didn't know for a fact that what another editor had posted was wrong, why did you revert it?
A quick Google reveals a Reddit thread about AW not having an outfit, a gamefaq on IGN listing AW as not having an outfit, and a lengthy thread on a site about modding the savefiles which shows AW as having "NormalClothing" and not "ProfessorSpecial" as his default outfit. Looking at YouTube videos shows several people getting AW and every one is as I described. Clearly, it's not just one person experiencing a weird, personal bug.
Given that the Reddit thread dates back to 22 June 2015, this doesn't appear to be Android specific. I think we're dealing with the game operating as programmed. That this is how Bethesda chose to match AW to his FO3 appearance. He gets the generic outfit a new dweller has, but it is specifically colored and doesn't automatically change to a Vault suit when he enters the vault. Calling it the Professor outfit because that's what looks closest to is just wrong. Soukey (talk) 19:59, October 8, 2015 (UTC)
- No need to get rude. You were the only one adding that so that means in my eyes you were the only one experiencing this. The information that he was wearing a professor's outfit came from somewhere. It did not fall from the sky. If you would kindly read policy, it would fall under bugs not as a change to the whole article. I reverted your edit because at the time you did not provide the needed info to prove your reason for the change. People vandalize and change things here all the time with no rhyme or reason. When you added a "exclusive unique outfit" and give and explanation with no facts to back it up, we did at the time have people that did have either him with that outfit or an assumption and thus a revert was called for. Obviously, the assumption is where the article info came from. The article is now updated properly following protocol. Please follow it and learn to come off better to people.--Kingclyde (talk) 07:26, October 10, 2015 (UTC)
Gabriel Miller Edit
I found a character card with character "Gabriel Miller" wearing a clergy robe. Can't seem to find anything about him anywhere.
- These are all randomly created names. Only legendary vault dweller names are fixed. I think. Jspoel 20:23, August 17, 2015 (UTC)
Strong characters vs legendary characters Edit
You will encounter many strong characters, "rare" lunchbox cards or random dwellers that have high special stats and starting equipment. These are randomly generated, but still useful.
As it stands there are 21 "legendary" characters available, all of these characters existing elsewhere in Fallout games (Amata, Harkness, etc)
Moira Brown Edit
Anybody know how to get Moira yet?
- Moira, like all the legendary dwellers, is only found randomly in lunchboxes. There is no known way to choose or force which one you will get.
- I tried one of the cheat save files with 1106 lunchboxes. I got like five of Moira Brown, seven of Abraham Washington, two of Mr. Handy, but never got a single Three Dog or Dr. Li. They are truly random.--Soukey (talk) 12:23, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Is it actually possible to acquire legendary characters through having babies? The citation doesn't even support this, linking a comment that states "Legendary Dwellers are in Lunchboxes only".--JAK0723 (talk) 15:25, December 28, 2015 (UTC)
If anyone with game files can grab pictures here are IDs:
- NinjaMale - Akira Katana
- ProfessorMale - Ameritus Jones
- WrestlerMale - Andre Grande
- MovieFanFemale - Brandy Valentino
- KingMale - Carlos the Great
- SurgeonFemale - Danielle Hart
- SportsFanMale - Frank Blitzer
- KnightMale - Galahad Swingsalot
- ComedianMale - Heywood Yalaff
- EmpressFemale - Laurel Divinitus
- LibrarianFemale - Martha Dewey
- GreaserMale - Max Throttle
- SlasherMale - Oscar Blood
- ClericMale - Rex Chessman
- SurvivorMale - Rock Hardscrabble
- TheMayorMale - Shamus Rumple
- PrinceMale - Tenderloin Fauntleroy
- EngineerFemale - Tina Wrenchley
- SoldierFemale - Vera Majors
- ScifiFanMale - Prospero Leonard
Xa3 02:10, August 11, 2017 (UTC)