- 1 Untitled
- 2 Patch 1.1.1 Released
- 3 Dec. 9 Patch Trouble/Xbox
- 4 Fallout NV : Patch 220.127.116.114
- 5 Update with pendrive or sumthin'?
- 6 Where's my melanin?
- 7 SOMEONE SCREWED UP!
- 8 New patch today
- 9 Permanent Patch?
- 10 Companion dismissal service
- 11 PC Patches
- 12 Installing Patches
- 13 Jars of Powder/Boxes of Primer still broken (Update: broken by outdated mods)
Looks like 1.01 is finally out for PS3. DannyShotgun 00:51, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
Patch 1.1.1 Released[edit source]
Patch 1.1.1 was released today. My game won't launch now. Great. Anyone know of a fix yet? Colin The Guy 01:37, November 10, 2010 (UTC)
Dec. 9 Patch Trouble/Xbox[edit source]
I got the patch today and now I can't go into Vegas. Sweet Bearded Hoplite 18:29, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
Fallout NV : Patch 18.104.22.1684[edit source]
I just got my game updated to version 22.214.171.1244
Here are the changes listed by Steam :
Fallout: New Vegas v1.2
This update addresses issues with the following areas:
- Pip-Boy Interface - Repair Menu - Caravan - Weapons and Weapon Mods - Hardcore Mode - Perks - Skills - Crafting Recipes - Crafting Menu - Mojave Express - Chems/Addiction - Doctors - Vendors - PreOrder DLC Items - Reputation System - Radio Stations - Companion fixes - Companion Quests
And fixes for the following quests:
- Ain’t That a Kick in the Head - By a Campfire on The Trail - They Went That-a-Way - My Kind of Town - Boulder City Showdown - Ring a Ding Ding! - King’s Gambit - For The Republic, Part 2 - Render Unto Caesar - Et Tumor, Brute? - The House Always Wins - Wild Card - Beyond the Beef - GI Blues - How Little We Know - Oh My Papa - Still In The Dark - You’ll Know It When It Happens - Arizona Killer - Eureka! - Veni, Vidi, Vici - All or Nothing - No Gods, No Masters - Birds of a Feather - I Put A Spell On you - Come Fly With Me - That Lucky Old Sun - Don’t Make a Beggar of Me - The White Wash - Ghost Town Gunfight - Restoring Hope - Bleed Me Dry - Aba Daba Honeymoon - Tend To Your Business - Wang Dang Atomic Tango - Flags of Our Foul-Ups - Debt Collector - Talent Pool - Left My Heart - Someone To Watch Over Me - Hard Luck Blues
I'm new to editing the Wikia, if somebody could edit the main patch page, and create a new page for this version listing the changes, it would be great! Thanks
Update with pendrive or sumthin'?[edit source]
I don't have xbox live so i can't patch my game but is there a way to patch my game with a pendrive or CD? please help me D:
appears to screw up the game. I installed it and to my horrow,found that armour diden't add to companions DT, EDE lost his DT and the shotgun surgeon perk diden't work. If I delete the patch I hope I don't lose patch 126.96.36.1990 (as I like most of the changes and fixes of that patch). --Anarchy Arsehole 16:12, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
Where's my melanin?[edit source]
Qstar 11:40, February 20, 2011 (UTC)After i dowloaded patch 1.04 (i think that's what it is) on the Ps3 my characters face was black but everything else was white! Brahmin were running from me and boone didn't come as close as usual, even when i loaded previous saves they had the same problem! Someone helpQstar 11:40, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
Today (APRIL/17/2011) An update came for Xbox 360 version, does anyone know what it does?
SOMEONE SCREWED UP![edit source]
I play on a 360, i just downloaded the patch today, and it gives me some bull crap about "content that is no longer availble", and the game locks up loading my savegame. so therefor i think someone screwed up. Anyone else have this problem?
i did as well, I had to fumble around and managed to get on, but still..36 game hours down the drain man -_- lolwtf is up with this patch!! -Zerginfestor
WORST. XBOX 360. PATCH. EVAR!!!!!
New patch today[edit source]
Any clue what it does?
That depends on what day you wrote this--BLACK LENNY 06:45, May 27, 2011 (UTC)
Permanent Patch?[edit source]
whenever i clear my system cache it STILL won't clear the patch,as the "Vikki and Vance Money Exploit" does not work,even after i clear the cache,anyone willing to comment?,did thay patch the ability to unpatch patches?Elite 23:23, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
Companion dismissal service[edit source]
Its not appearing on the 360 for me, does it only appear after you hire a companion or am i just reading wrong and its not on there at all--General Darkstar 02:53, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
- UPDATE turns out I hadn't downloaded the patch yet--General Darkstar 03:24, July 20, 2011 (UTC)
PC Patches[edit source]
Does anyone know how to remove patches from the pc? I don't see anything on the wiki page. Silverscreen 00:21, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Installing Patches[edit source]
I don't have any of the patches on my Xbox 360, and don't know how to install them. I assume that it is automatic for most people, but I have no idea how to get any of the patches, and nobody bothered to mention that on the wiki page. Can anyone help me with this?
Jars of Powder/Boxes of Primer still broken (Update: broken by outdated mods)[edit source]
This was supposedly fixed in previous patches, but Cases of Powder/Primer don't open when bought, dropped and picked back up, or exchanged with followers or containers. They are completely functionless. Playing latest (188.8.131.525) patch on Steam version. --Sanitysama (talk) 19:34, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
Update: After more searching I've come to the realization that this bug is caused by the popular 'Inventory Sorters' mod ("Sorter - Combined.esp") by pintocat. Unable to test since I'm now stuck in Old World Blues, but it would seem to be correct in assuming the mod is the source of the bug since many other users report the same issue, and the mod has changed the titles of items manually rather than dynamically. The game's scripting for converting jars/boxes of powder/primer and ammunition cases into craftable items when entering the inventory may clumsily depend on item title rather than item ID. Apologize for the false bug report, but if other wikia users agree I'd like to let this stay here to warn future players of the incompatibility caused by this mod. Sanitysama (talk) 15:27, May 22, 2015 (UTC)