Has anyone waited for 4 to 8 years to see if John Henry Eden actually steps down?
Also, If anyone could produce a transcript of his monologues, it would be most appreciated.--Three Dog 09:27, 29 November 2008 (UTC)
- I seriously doubt that he would since the time that you wait doesn't affect the timeline of the game. Bloodbath87 05:01, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" I think that's a Thomas Jefferson quote. --Thq95 21:53, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Mothership Zeta Edit
Just a random reader here, but I was messing around, doing a little funrun through Mothership Zeta just to see how long the DLC is, when I finished it, I thought I'd explore some places using the explorer perk since it was only a funrun. Anyway, I got to the Roosevelt Academy and noticed that one of the radios inside was on and tuned to Enclave Radio. I checked the pip-boy to see that it was indeed, back online.
I do have the Broken Steel add-on, but I have not finished Who Dares Wins yet. This is on the 360.
Just thought I'd bring it up. 184.108.40.206 00:29, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Step down Edit
When the Construction Set is released it should be possible to verify that he does indeed step down. Until then, waiting for 4-8 years seems unfeasible.
Cool idea, but I doubt it. TunnelSnake 22:24, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
Spoiler: Since Eden is a computer AI, I don't think he would actually step down but rather change his voice and personality and go back to business as usual. --MadDawg2552 21:56, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
More Speeches? Edit
Has anyone thought of what Eden will talk about if you leave the station intact during the Broken Steel DLC? -Five Dog 17:00, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Honestly, I think Bethesda is going to overlook leaving the base intact entirely for Broken Steel.. But in the event they don't, he'll probably be going on about how the Enclave has saved the Wasteland and everyone should go and have a nice, refreshing glass of water, including the Ghouls and the Super Mutants, or something like that. --Solbur 01:17, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
Stand Now At the Precipice Edit
"Stand Now At the Precipice" starts after Pres. Eden makes a speech about how the water will be purified, it does not start when you go into the Jefferson memorial, It might start when you go to the Brotherhood and tell Lyons you need more time, but in my run through I just keep hearing that same line loop. Can get annoying.
Tracked down the "back online" bug Edit
After searching through the DLC scripts, I discovered why Enclave Radio is being re-enabled even after the Brotherhood of Steel has destroyed Raven Rock in Broken Steel. The script that handles the enabling and disabling of radio stations while in Pittsburg does not check to see if Broken Steel is active, and will automatically re-enable Enclave Radio if the player did not destroy Raven Rock themself when traveling back to the Capital Wasteland. Rydiak 09:48, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Or rather, Broken Steel does not properly flag Raven Rock as destroyed. This causes the script to re-enable Enclave Radio since its in-script check still sees Raven Rock as existing.Rydiak 10:47, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- For me, Enclave Radio was re-enabled when I was exploring one of the Vaults (106, I believe) that had a radio tuned to it. I had already completed the main quest line, and had received the first quest of Broken Steel. It played Eden's speech about how the Brotherhood would fail to take back the Purifier, not just playing the "We stand now, at a precipice" line endlessly. I don't think I had started The Pitt at the time, but I can't be entirely sure. I recently finished Broken Steel, and the broadcast is still going. RolandVH 20:36, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
for me enclave radio also re-enabled itself after completing agatha's song and getting her radio, i had already done the pitt so it wasn't that. However it just repeats stand now at the precipice becuase i had already done take it back
One Particular Song Edit
One of the songs in his broadcast has been troubling me for awhile. Maybe you Americans don't seem to notice, but i am pretty sure the Canadian theme is in his broadcasts(oh Canada). Can anyone else tell me if its that or a American song that sounds like the Canadian theme? Thank you. --220.127.116.11 21:25, September 24, 2009 (UTC)
- That's "America the Beautiful" that's playing. 18.104.22.168 00:07, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Reason why Enclave Radio goes offline Edit
It's because Liberty Prime destroyed Raven Rock. Heard it from some BoS soldier. Assholes. --22.214.171.124 20:49, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
Who are you calling an asshole?--Chargersphinx 01:31, October 16, 2011 (UTC)
It's been deleted... Why?
Stand now- at the precipice Edit
xbox 360 Listed under Bugs ?.
- There is no WE in the broadcast bug "Stand now" - 1 sec pause- "at the precipice" which is repeated at 1 second intervals.--1000HrsFallout3 (talk) 06:19, July 5, 2013 (UTC)
Can we not revert my changes?Edit
I'm flat-out editing the text from the speeches AS I'm listening to the logs, going through each one multiple times just to check. So, Jspolestra (I probably misspelled your name and, for that, I apologize), please don't revert my changes in future because they're all actually correct, as can be verified by the audio itself.
Why don't we get some more sound files for this page? Three Dog has plenty of his own in the Galaxy News Radio page. How about making more sound files for the Enclave Radio Quotes?