School 2 Edit
few other pics, but i am sure it's a seperate school and not springvale.
- Where is it? Mason District? Somewhere else? Mirar 10:54, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Found it. Expanded article. Mirar 18:38, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
Name of the school in notes Edit
"O! say can you see by the dawn's early light" is the first line of the American national anthem. Since this preceded the movie by about 200 years, and since nuclear war had not broken out when the school was built and named, the source of the school's name is probably the Star-Spangled Banner, not a movie. NeonKow 19:38, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
With the Fallout story and tendency to have references to other nuclear apocalypse fiction I would strongly shift to this being a reference to either the book or movie By Dawn's Early Light.--Atlas Lied! 11:54, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
- "Early Dawn" is a pretty solid choice of name for an elementary school by itself.
- "Early Dawn" as a phrase is not equivalent to the phrase "Dawn's Early Light," and there is no reason to suppose that the one phrase is a reference to the other.
- A post-apocalyptic setting is not enough for a reference. We really need some direct correlation to specific content for it to be a reference.
- There is no reference to be made from the name of this location.--Gothemasticator 18:41, December 11, 2009 (UTC)