Would you at least include the location of this place please? RDGST 19:08, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
missle location Edit
The Delta IX and sewer is infront of the Statesman Hotel
Delta IX TerminalEdit
Any use in this? It lights up different portions of the rocket. Is there any point to it??
Historical Reference Edit
Crashed rocket Edit
I checked using the G.E.C.K.: it's definitely a Delta IX rocket that's crashed in Vernon Square. I compared the 3D model used in the display in the Museum of Technology with the rocket crash in Vernon Square. I found that there's actually 2 models used to simulate having one with a broken-off nose cone, and that all three rockets use the same base object (Editor ID: RocketShip, baseID: 00044B3A, using 3D model file RocketShip.nif) which by definition makes them the same thing. Of course that doesn't mean that we should allow anyone, anonymous or otherwise, to repeatedly redo revisions that were undone; but we should also check for accuracy before reverting edits that are, in fact, correct. Kris mailbox 17:35, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- So why did everyone repeatedly make it "Delta X"? Nitty Tok. 17:36, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- I think they weren't paying attention. That anon was repeatedly undoing other people's edits. Nukey (talk) 17:37, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- The anon was making it correct. You guys are weird. I'm disappointed that you guys would rather see an anon explain his edits than actually read what he wrote before reverting it. Nitty Tok. 17:41, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh... crap. (facepalm). Nukey (talk) 17:42, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Someone undid his edit; instead of coming here to the talk page to discuss the matter, he took it upon himself to just change it back, and not even enter a summary to explain why. So someone else reverted that change. He did it again, I reverted that change but also started researching the issue, he did it again and got it reverted twice more before I was done with my research and posted a revision in the manner that the anon should have done in the first place - explaining why, and backing it up with facts. The only reason I reverted it in the first place was because the change was initially reverted by Nukey, but I researched the issue because I thought the anon's info was correct. And yes, he should have to explain the edit even if it's correct. Kris mailbox 17:48, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
How did it crash? Edit
Can someone please explain to me how a US missle was shot into the middle of the US capital?
- It was probably fired from the DC area or somewhere close by (within what is now the Capital Wasteland), suffered propulsion failure shortly after launch, and crashed. Had it been fired at Vernon Square, it would have been armed before it hit, and detonated on impact, destroying a lot more than it did (similar devastation to The White House. Kris mailbox 16:36, August 12, 2010 (UTC)