It is indeed a Walther PPK lacking engravings (and impossibly chambered in 10mm with a 12-round magazine capacity), though that can't go to the actual page due to "real world weapons rules" and stuff. --184.108.40.206 22:32, November 18, 2015 (UTC)
About the supposedly incorrect reload, the information is wrong, the PPK doesn't have neither a magazine lock nor a slide release, racking the slide is the only way to load the gun after you run out of bullets. --220.127.116.11 19:43, November 23, 2015 (UTC)
As an owner of a Walther PPK, I can assure you the reloading animation is correct in-game. It doesn't have a slide release lever and you have to pull the slide back a bit once there's a round waiting in the magazine to clear the slide lock.
As a result, I'm going to go ahead and clear this bit of trivia from the main article.
Ok, after coming here to edit this article because I recognised the PPK in-game, and seeing the multitude of edits regarding links and whatnot....So can someone either put in a "Behind The Scenes" section and state it's a PPK, and can it just be left there? It's clearly a PPK, animations are correct, the model is correct. Seems the only problem was an external link to wikipedia (and a disparity in chambered rounds, but there isn't an in-game equivalent), so just leave that link out. Mctaff350 (talk) 02:39, November 25, 2015 (UTC)
- As an aside, the real-world PPK/S variant takes .38 ammo, which is in the game. 10mm is pretty close, being about .39 or so. I figure Tom re-bored the gun. :) I wonder if they actually changed it to make it a different gun and avoid trademark claims. If the editing policy is ever changed, this might be worth noting. Aiken Drum (talk) 14:51, January 30, 2016 (UTC)
Unsure if unique to PS4, but whenever i draw the gun the control vibrates for some reason i can't fathom. None of the other weapons i've checked have this effect. Worth commenting on? 18.104.22.168 14:57, January 16, 2016 (UTC)
Can't we just write on the article for the Deliverer that it's based on the Walther PPK? It closely resembles, actst basically the same, and the gun was supposed to give a spy-kinda wibe. Specifically James Bond. Even more specifically, 1960s Sean Connery James Bond. He usually used a Walther PPK. (LordManiac69 (talk) 11:20, April 24, 2017 (UTC))
- As Sakaratte and Great Mara previously have mentioned, info about real world weapons is not inclued unless its confirmed by Devs. Here's the link to the content policy article. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 11:29, April 24, 2017 (UTC)
- No info about real world weapons? Even speculation about what a weapon in the game might possibly be based on even if the evidence is pretty strong? I'm gonna respect that, but I think it's weird. But then again, I'm new to the board, so what do i know? (LordManiac69 (talk) 11:35, April 24, 2017 (UTC))
- The issue is that everyone thinks they are right and someone else will disagree, resulting in edit wars. Besides that, as you say it is speculation unless the Devs confirm it. They could be based one or more weapons or purely be developer concoction. Sakaratte - Talk to the cat 12:00, April 24, 2017 (UTC)
- OK, that makes more sense. (12:09, April 24, 2017 (UTC))
PS4 Controller Vibration upon equipping Edit
I started noticing my PlayStation 4 controller vibrating when my character equips certain firearms, especially Legendary Revolvers, but/and I just adquired Deliverer quite recently and noticed the same thing with it as well. I wonder what that's about..?