Crow died in my game, probably one of the bjillion Deathclaws that spawned the instant I turned Lvl 14. Can someone get me his NPC code for a resurrect? I could really use the armor... Kobura Cape 04:57, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
Got and added the PRID myself. Forgot it was as easy as reloading Fallout Wiki 101 final save and heading to Megaton, then camping out for awhile. Kobura Cape 19:57, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Well, for some reason, Crow is dead in my game. I never met the guy, and i assumed that he was supposed to be missing as a quest where you can find him. like the other guy, it could have been by the deathclaws, but is there anyway to get him back on a 360?--Timetogo 00:16, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
- Well, he shouldn't have died unless he was relatively close to you, because traders can only die from the likes of a Yao guai or Deathclaw if they are in close proximity to you.
- Not entirely true. Doc Hoff died in my game at some point when I was in Takoma Park. He doesn't even travel there, so being within close proximity to him (at least) doesn't seem to make a difference. BrenMan 94 19:40, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah its really odd. For me Doc Hoff and Wolfgang are both dead somewhere yet their brahmin are around. Gonna have to go resurrect them. DX--18.104.22.168 21:09, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- I was upgrading the Caravans and Uncle Roe said that he hadn't heard from Crow in a while and was afraid he fell victim to foul play. This means Crow is dead somewhere out there, for some reason. I've never even met the guy on this character. I'm a bit upset over this because now I can't get Crow's eyebot helmet. --22.214.171.124 23:38, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
I had the same problem, except with Crow's Caravan Guard. He either died somewhere or is stuck somewhere where waiting doesn't respawn him. I'm assuming he died while I was either around Cantibury Commons/Temple of the Union or while I was heading towards Paradise Falls to discover its location. Whats weird is that I don't remember ever hearing any battles or anything while in those areas and I can't seem to figure out anywhere else it would have happened. I finally up and reverse pickpocketed fully repaired power armor and some better weapons on him, but being that he doesn't fight back when attacked and just runs away and cowers I'm afraid he's going to die on me at some point. It really sucks because i put all the investments into all the traders and he's one of the few who usually has power armor easily available to repair my unique Pitt armors to near 100%. I think the best thing anyone can do is try to reverse pickpocket good armor onto the guards as soon as possible in the game to ensure they have a strong chance of survival. 126.96.36.199 22:29, November 18, 2009 (UTC) Snake2410
- Hey guys, Crow's missing and so is his guard, is it worth looking along the trade route (I have the map in my Notes) for his corpse and looting the hell outta it?
"Crow" is not necessarily limited to a television show, you know...Edit
In the "Notes" section, we have a bit of runaway speculation, I think. A "crow" was a type of bird long before it was a type of robot on a funny television show. What's more, Native Americans have been naming people after this particular bird for centuries, although not in English, of course. Modern, English-speaking Native Americans do continue the practice, however, to the effect that "Crow" is actually a fairly popular name among the Nations to this very day. I can't prove that Fallout 3's Crow has Native American blood, although he looks as if he might... but even if he doesn't, I think it's FAR more likely that he was named after the bird, rather than a character on a television show which may not have even existed in the Fallout universe. Adding weight to this view is the fact that Todd Howard has gone on record stating that Fallout 3 was never intended to contain as many "cultural references" to our own world as Fallout 2 did. So unless there is some further reason to associate the name "Crow" with this particular television show - for example some similarity between the two characters or some shared dialog or something - perhaps we should remove this strange reference. (For the record, I'm a big fan of MST3K, not a hater or anything. And yes, I have too much time on my hands, which is why I occasionally nit-pick these articles, lol.... forgive me!!) 188.8.131.52 07:18, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Crow 100% repair Bug Edit
On X360 I´ve noticed that sometimes when I buy goods from him, when they´re transferred to my inventory they go with 100% condition. I usually buy in front of Megaton and all Merchants are fully upgraded.
Can anyone check this on other platforms? tks mates. Sonicthreat 20:21, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Confirmed on the PC 2009-09-24
I do not have an account, but this occurs for me on my 360, as I am constantly trying to buy power armour off him to repair my suit. I have fully invested in him and am playing on very hard, if that would actually do anything
There is a giltch where if you sell a set of armor or weapon to a merchant that already has that item in their inventory, then buy it back it will possibly be fully repaired. It sometimes takes a few selling and buying of said item for it to work but its a good way to get fully repaired armor/weapons early/easy. 184.108.40.206 22:31, November 18, 2009 (UTC)Snake2410
I was wondering, which hat is Crow wearing, and how can I get one? Also, could anyone tell me how to get an eyepatch? 220.127.116.11 01:45, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
- Poke out your eye and speak to a doctor, I'm sure he can help! But in the game you can wear Biker Goggles and a Baseball Cap at the same time for a similar effect, but you can't get eyepatches in game. ThePog 13:18, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- It's me again, found out what it is, it's a Roving Trader Hat! ThePog 14:49, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
I have heard that crow may flee into the drainpipe outside paradise falls I never killed him in fact I ran to Canterbury commons the minout I escaped vault 101. Sadly, uncle Roe says he fell off the map so I can't upgrade his caravan. I Will admit I kil crazy Wolfgang but know for a fact I never harmed crow. The only time I saw him was right outside megaton when I first discovered it I purchased some ammo and disarmed the bomb so I could get my megaton house. I Immeadeately walk outside walk past crow to run to Canterbury commons. Once I arrive I save. I watch the intense street war between the antagonizer and the mechanist. Finally I have a nice little conversation with uncle roe. He says Crow fell victem to foul play. Wtf and I didn't just take my sweet little time getting there, instead I hauled ass to Canterbury commons. As a result his eyebot helmet doesn't exist in my saved game. however at least the Outcome was good. If you save a new save slot in uncle roes face you can blow his fucking face off, reload last save and keep doing it.
I saw nothing similar to this here, so I thought I'd mention it. I fast traveled to Arefu and battle music started playing immediately. I completed Blood Ties and the 4 Brahmin are in the pen. Anyways, I saw Crow and his pack brahmin running to the pen, there were NO enemies nearby at all, I checked the perimeter afterward. He ran into the gate with his brahmin, put it in the pen, it stayed there, while he ran off into the distance aimlessly. I can't talk to him as he was "fleeing" and was not allowed to...
What just happened?
Is it normal for Crow to never engage in combat? I've tried giving him weapons, but every time an enemy is nearby he flees..? This isn't the case for the other traders so it made me wonder.. --DoboWobo18.104.22.168 15:52, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- It depends on the NPCs AI behavior. But I'm not sure if the person adding behavior traits to FNV NPCs has GECK info for FO3 NPCs. You'd probably be better off finding someone with access to the GECK files and have them check his behavior settings. Great Mara (talk) 01:33, October 18, 2014 (UTC)