I need clarification as to why Economy Wonderglue is not 'notable loot' when it is a rarely found and highly useful item, especially early in the game.
- It is not false information
- It is not misleading
- It does not negatively effect the reader in any-way
- It corresponds directly with the linked article 'economy wonderglue'
- Please provide a heading and sign posts on talk pages. I'm not an admin, but see the notable loot policy. Usefulness isn't listed as a criteria for notable loot. (Though I understand the argument that maybe these criteria should be altered to include items with useful materials for FO4.) Rarity would qualify as you say, but is it really rare? It can be found as random loot, sold by vendors, and appears in over 100 fixed locations (though only two are listed in the Wiki at this time). You can check this via FO4Edit and building reference info. -- DeJuanNOnley (talk) 01:34, December 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Just happened to return to this page and noticed this was added back to the Notable Loot section. Apparently the anonymous contributor didn't bother checking the talk page. Not sure if I should remove it or not. I will leave that up to someone else as I can see this will be a constant back-and-forth thing. -- DeJuanNOnley (talk) 01:40, February 29, 2016 (UTC)