- May be appearance description could be divided into F1 and F2 time and areas?
- Funny thing with nightkins in F2 is, that they lost their Stealth Boy's probably.
- Does "renegade nightkin" mean, that he betrayed the Master, or the NCR, or the humanity? May be "hostile" is some better?
--dotz 09:11, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
It is gross Edit
- The only resemblance I see is the back thing. Other than that U-3 is a lot creepier (and harder to kill.)
- What are you talking about the back thing is the only thing out of place that and teh left arm and the fact that it is missing two leg arm things, it has even got the tentacles goobering out of the mouth
- YES, the centaurs from atleast Fallout 3 look amazingly like the U3 from RE4. And RE4 came first. HonestAbe 05:45, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Small Explosion Edit
I shot a centaur in the head and crippled it. It fell down, and shortly after a mushroom cloud erupted and its corpse disappeared. The hell? --22.214.171.124 07:20, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
I think Mart's Mutant Mod gives Nuclear Anomaly to some monsters. May have been the cause. Another mod may also have done it. 126.96.36.199 06:35, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
A bit of editting Edit
I've added a basic strategy against Centaurs however I do not remeber their behaviour in Fallout and Fallout 2, so it might require correction.
--DarkDefender 22:02, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
resembelance to "IT" in resident evil 4 Edit
the body, head, tounge, arms are almost the same, but IT has 4 arms, not 6. also, the Centaur does not have a pincer-type parasite in it. although i would love to see some creatures from the Resident Evil series, especcialy IT.
- equips Exparamental MIRV*
Fn6000 00:24, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Well in the first time i saw IT it had no pincer-type plagas but later on it did pop out of the back so i think this should be but on a trivia section due to the extreme resembelance. user--Stephendwan 16:26, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Stimpak Glitch Edit
I was being attacked by a Centaur's spit attack and whilst the Geiger Counter was still in the corner I accessed my Pip Boy and used up a few Stimpaks. With each one I used the Geiger Counter reappeared in the corner (While I was still in the Pip Boy view). Any reasons for this? ThePog 12:34, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not too good with the geck yet but in it there is a centaur named Clancy. does this thing even appear in game? thanks. JerichoRCDF 17:45, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
confirmed Centaurs in New Vegas Edit
In the New Vegas E3 Trailer, in the shot where you can see a super mutant and the player is firing at it with a gernade rifle (or something) you can see a Fallout 3 style centaur on the left side of the screen. This indicates that the centaurs seen in Fallout 3 aren't necesarily "East Coast" centaurs as opposed to the "West Coast" centaurs (as said in the article.) *Maybe some changes need to be made
Just a thought... maybe it's not the location of the centaurs that makes them vary, but maybe they changed gradually over the 30 years between FO2 and FO3
I've watched the trailer over and over, and saw a centaur near the super mutant (to the right of him) when the player shoots the M79 (or whatever it is), as stated above. However, keep in mind that it could be a place holder, because the super mutant in that shot is a Vault 87 super mutant. perhaps they are going to change the design of the centaur for the west coast to match Fallout 1 and 2. But we will see... The Jovar 04:33, August 3, 2010 (UTC)