Suggested changes/discussion: Edit
Two small things I'd like to ask or suggest be changed.
1) Title of the page has been incorrectly reverted to "Ballistic weave" YET AGAIN. It should be capitalised "Ballistic Weave" as this is how it's written in game.
2) What is the point of including a "non-upgradeable items" section? This just leads to this page duplicating Fallout 4 armor and clothing.
Do you need to join the railroad to get this? 18.104.22.168 02:22, December 14, 2015 (UTC)
Can you get this even if you don't want to finish the game with the railroad? 22.214.171.124 21:20, December 16, 2015 (UTC)
Oh bloody hell, "it's capitalised!", "it's not capitalised!" WHAT THE FUCK is the point? As long as the meaning is reached, what is the difference?126.96.36.199 03:56, December 21, 2015 (UTC)Frank O.
Listing numerous outfits and stating that None armor can be worn with them is misleading since hats can be worn with almost all of them. Someone needs to change the table since now we have the Mechanist's armor that has Head as equippable slot. Aartamen
Add the stats that are in the clothing that can be upgraded. Edit
to see what piece of clothing should i keep from start of game
- Cait's corset needs to be added to the list of possible upgradable outfits. Unsure if Preston's Colonial outfit is upgradable. 188.8.131.52 19:17, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
I apologize for hitting the wrong button trying to unto some vandalism I saw on the page. I was not trying to help the anon-user in such, however I am also letting the community here know that this page is heavily vandalized. I would fix it myself to help, however I have not edited a wiki since the update changed to format and have not adjusted to it. Thank you and sorry if I made things worse.
Upgradable items? Edit
This column seems rather redundant, seeing as most items in the game can be upgraded with ballistic weave, it just turns into a replica of the Clothing and Armour section. I'd like to suggest that we note which clothing and outfit items are NOT upgradable with ballistic weave instead. --ClockworkMinuteman (talk) 05:31, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Excluding those items which can't be upgraded makes searching simpler. And this list also helps narrow down which armor slots are available for each piece of clothing. Great Mara (talk) 17:54, May 23, 2016 (UTC)
- All right. Will do my best to contribute as well, since there a few items missing :) --ClockworkMinuteman (talk) 05:31, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry to bring this up again, but I'd like to suggest that the free armour slot be changed from "none" to "head" where applicable. If approved, I'd be happy to do it myself. --ClockworkMinuteman (talk) 20:37, May 29, 2016 (UTC)
Confused about the table Edit
Okay, so I'm a bit confused about the table of "free armor slots". It states that the nuka jumpsuit has free armor slot "head", meaning that you can still wear something in the head slot while wearing the jumpsuit? But the newsboy cap lists the free armor slot as "hat". Should that be "face" instead, meaning that even though you're wearing a hat, you can still wear things like glasses? The table's a bit vague about what "free armor slots" actually means, either that or it's inconsistent. Jimwormmaster (talk) 07:25, January 17, 2017 (UTC)
Missing items? Edit
I was able to upgrade my vault suit, hazmat suit, and Silver Shroud outfit... these are not listed in the table. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 21:54, December 8, 2017 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~!