Before the war, Elizabeth Taggerdy led a US Army Ranger unit that bore her name. When the bombs fell, Elizabeth was contacted by Roger Maxson, a friend of hers who was stationed in California who convinced her if they remained the US Army it was only a matter of time until someone ordered them to continue the War. Maxson asked her and her unit to form a chapter of his new organization, the Brotherhood of Steel, in Appalachia, and Taggerdy's Thunder accepted.
- Lieutenant Elizabeth Taggerdy - commanding officer, killed in action with Moreno during Operation Touchdown.
- Private Hannah De Silva - killed in action in Huntersville.
- Private Esposito - killed when her position was assaulted by three Scorchbeasts.
- Corporal Johnny Moreno - killed along with Taggerdy during Operation Touchdown.
- Corporal Gary Weber - went missing during a patrol.
- Sergeant Ted Wilson - one of two soldiers who held out on the fourth floor of Fort Defiance when it fell to the scorched.
Taggerdy's Thunder is mentioned only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.