“You see a good-looking black man...er, no, wait. You see T-Ray.”— In-game description
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character can modify weapons.|
|This character offers sex.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Recover your stolen car: T-Ray is responsible for the theft of the Chosen One's Highwayman. The player character must locate the Chop Shop and speak with, or kill, T-Ray to retrieve the car and finish this quest.
- Assuming the Chosen One does not kill T-Ray in the process of recovering the Highwayman, T-Ray can be contracted to perform upgrades on the car. Initially the only upgrade available is increased trunk space for $500 ($300 if the Chosen passes a Barter check), however, upon completion of the game's main story line one may opt to have T-Ray install grav plates to significantly reduce the car's fuel consumption.
- After paying for the car and upgrades T-Ray will say that he has batteries in stock, but if bartered with he only sells Jimmy Hats, a shotgun and a cosmetics case.
|12 gauge shotgun shell x20
- Sleeping with him several times in a row will make his head explode.
- Because of his rather broken scripting, T-Ray will not add the grav-plates to the Highwayman if the car was legitimately taken after buying it back.
T-Ray appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The name "T-Ray" is a reference to Tramell Ray Isaac, the lead artist of Fallout 2.
- If slept with to recover the car, and seduced again for the upgrade, he will say he "just gave [the female Chosen One] sweet love five minutes ago". This is a reference to Chef, a character from the show South Park, during the episode, 'Weight Gain 4000'.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.