Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
Syringer ammo consists of ballistic injectibles, which are utilized as ammunition by the Syringer.
Known by default
Syringer ammo (6)
Weapons using this ammunition
- Crafted at a tinker's workbench.
- Exchanged at an Ammo Converter at a rate of 50 AmmoPoints for 6 rounds.
- Can be purchased from ammunition vending machines.
- With the Ammosmith perk or Ammo Factory legendary perk, the crafted amount of syringes increase incrementally, coinciding with the perk's added percentages, crafting more of this ammo for the same amount of materials.
- Unlike in Fallout 4 in which said game's Syringer could be manually selected and loaded with different projectile variants, Fallout 76's syringe types are based on barrel modifications of the Syringer which determine the properties of the ammo.