Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The syringer is a pipe weapon that uses air pressure to propel custom-made syringes at a target. Most mods for the syringer can be learned by scrapping, while the karma barrel can only be crafted after completing the quest Flavors of Mayhem.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Missing data (missing: learn method)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- This weapon cannot drop as a legendary weapon.
- Four can be found at Arktos Pharma:
- One can be found in a locked closet on the first floor, in a laboratory on the south side of the floor.
- One can be found on the third floor of Arktos Pharma.
- Two can be found on the fifth floor in a room with a collapsed floor and cages.
- One can be found in an overturned truck trailer in the southbound lanes on the middle of the New River Gorge Bridge.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Karma syringe barrel only lasts 30 seconds and does not apply a debuff period.
References[edit | edit source]
- Buff lasts 30 seconds, and there is no debuff period.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.