The syringer is a pipe weapon that uses air pressure to propel custom-made syringes at a target. Most mods for the syringer can be learned by scrapping, while the karma barrel can only be crafted after completing the quest Flavors of Mayhem.
Known by default
- Four can be found at Arktos Pharma:
- One can be found in a closet locked by a level 1 terminal on the first floor, in a laboratory on the south side of the floor.
- One can be found on the third floor, on a shelf next to a cage in the first room on the right, coming off the northwest staircase.
- Two can be found on tables on the fifth floor in a room on the southwest side with cages and a collapsed floor and ceiling.
- One can be found in an overturned truck trailer in the southbound lanes on the middle of the New River Gorge Bridge.
- This weapon cannot drop as a legendary weapon.
- When firing a syringer, it will produce a muzzle flash similar to a firearm despite this weapon being pneumatically powered.
- Karma syringe barrel only lasts 30 seconds and there is no debuff period after it wears off.[verified] The buff effect applied by the
- Buff lasts 30 seconds, and there is no debuff period.