The syringer is a weapon that uses air pressure to propel custom-made syringes at a target. Rather than dealing direct damage, the Syringer is used to weaken the target with various effects. This weapon supports a wide variety of injectable ammo, all of which can be crafted at chemistry stations.
Types of ammo
|Name||Effect||Value||Addiction %||Duration (Sec)||Recipe Requirements||Form ID|
|Berserk syringe||Chance to frenzy target for 2 minutes.||50||-||120||Anti freeze bottle x1, bourbon x1, dirty water x1, steel x1||00058AE9|
|Bleed out syringe||Does 30 points of damage over 10 seconds to a target.||17||-||10||Fiberglass x1, oil x1, steel x1||00058AEB|
|Bloatfly larva syringe||Chance on death for target to spawn a Bloatfly.||10||-||-||Bloatfly gland x1, glass x1, Psycho x1||00058AEA|
|Endangerol syringe||Reduces target's damage resistance by 25% for 2 minutes.||60||-||120||Acid x1, glass x1, Med-X x1, pencil x1||00058AF2|
|Lock Joint syringe||Chance to paralyze target for 10 seconds.||40||-||10||Dirty water x1, lead x1, steel x1, stingwing barb x1, tarberry x2||00058AF4|
|Mind Cloud syringe||Target believes you have vanished and has a reduced chance to detect you for 30 seconds.||73||-||30||Abraxo cleaner x1, asbestos x2, glass x1, purified water x1||00058AF5|
|Pax syringe||Chance to make the target non-violent for 30 seconds.||39||-||30||Mutfruit x2, Nuka-Cola x1, steel x1||00058AF7|
|Radscorpion venom syringe||Does 40 points of damage over 10 seconds to target.||65||-||30||Glass x1, radscorpion stinger x1, steel x1||00058B0C|
|Yellow Belly syringe||Chance on hit to cause target to flee for 30 seconds.||55||-||30||Anti freeze bottle x1, fertilizer x1, glass x1, steel x2||00058B0E|
- Slim, a ghoul chem dealer near the D.B. Technical High School will sell this.
- Reward for completion of the quest Hole in the Wall, given by Dr. Jacob Forsythe after Austin has been given the cure.
- Basement of the Greater Mass blood clinic.
- Inside the Advanced locked room of the Milton General Hospital on the second floor.
- In the Mass Bay medical center, near the Chemistry Station.
- Inside the locked room of Sandy Coves Convalescent Home to the left of the reception desk.
- On top of a steamer trunk in the operating theater in Medford Memorial Hospital.
- One found inside Kendall Hospital in upper area accessed via elevator, leaning to the wall near a yellow explosive crate and red barrel.
- Can be bought from Doctor Sun in Diamond City.
- Parsons State Insane Asylum in the last room on the left at the end of the block of cells in the basement (before reaching Lorenzo by dropping down through a square hole full of exposed rebar in the floor).
- In Plumber's Secret, a nondescript two story building in a somewhat concealed location northeast of Kendall Hospital at the edge of Cambridge. In the larger of the two rooms, there is a trail of plungers going up the wall and across the ceiling to the middle, where the trail stops. Beneath the boards where the trail stops the rifle and a caps stash are slightly visible, and they will fall to the floor if you shoot the boards down.
- In a small building along the east-west road north of Vault 81, in the (Novice-locked) back room, on a shelf next to the door.
- Dylan's note leads to a grave which can be excavated using a shovel. The Syringer can be found inside a crate after excavating the grave.