The Sympto-Matic was a product similar to that of the popular Auto-Doc line capable of various medical procedures, diagnoses, and medication administration. Created by Med-Tek as a specialized push-button medical device, the device was utilized in the Appalachian region before the Great War.
The device was able to handle a variety of diseases and injuries and, with the assistance of fusion batteries, could sustain power outages and shortages, yet start-up and operate without issue. The Sympto-Matic was utilized in places like Harpers Ferry and the AVR Medical Center.
While initially feared to be capable of taking jobs from medical professionals, as well as having issues with its programming when treating patients, it soon became an asset to doctors across Appalachia and the rollout of the device was recommended to begin immediately, only cut short by the Great War. A Sympto-Matic known as the Neural Oscillation Scanner was present in the cave below Hornwright Industrial Headquarters, used to create a new intelligence module for the Motherlode if it needed to be replaced.
- Taking blood & urine samples
- Measuring body temperature
- Measuring blood pressure
- Rectal probing
- Full patient diagnostic
- Applying lacerations
- Treating broken bones
- Issue prescriptions
- Administering vaccines
- Curing various diseases
Fiber optics (2)
Learned from plan/recipe
- Craftable at any owned C.A.M.P. or workshop once the plan is learned. Plans can only be acquired as a chance reward through completion of Daily Ops.
- Located in the basement of the clinic in Harpers Ferry.
- Located in the basement of the AVR Medical Center, in a laboratory belonging to Claire Hudson and a vital piece of equipment in the inoculation project to provide immunity to the Scorched Plague.
The Sympto-Matic appears in Fallout 76.
- Harpers Ferry terminal entries; Med-Tek Sympto-Matic terminal
- Harpers Ferry terminal entries; Med-Tek Sympto-Matic terminal, Technical Notes 083077MTS
- Harpers Ferry terminal entries; Med-Tek Sympto-Matic terminal, Technical Notes 090276MTS
- Harpers Ferry terminal entries; Med-Tek Sympto-Matic terminal, Technical Notes 100576MTS
- Harpers Ferry terminal entries; Med-Tek Sympto-Matic terminal, Technical Notes 031177MTS