This old logging camp has three large tents and numerous piles of wood and unchopped logs. The skeletons of the long dead wood cutters are found here, their hard hats still attached to their heads.
The northern tent contains crates, two beds, and a first aid box. Outside this tent to the east is a cooking station next to two chairs and a few blackberry bushes, overlooking the mountainside below. The southeastern tent also contains four beds and three footlockers - one unlocked, one locked (Picklock 1), and one missing its lid. There may be some chems on one of the beds in this tent. The southern tent contains a radio, gramophone, and two shelves filled with assorted supplies and a hatchet.
- Two Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a crate inside the tent with a gramophone.
- Next to the medkit inside the tent closest to the cooking station.
- Random magazines:
- On the top left crate of four which are sitting next to each other.
- Inside the tent with a gramophone, sitting on top of a storage crate near the radio.
- Random plan - On a metal shelf, inside the tent with the gramophone.
- Random recipe - On the table outside the tents.
- Random armor mod - In a footlocker in the southeastern tent.
- Significant quantities of wood from more than 25 wood piles around the location.
Sylvie & Sons logging camp appears only in Fallout 76.