Background[edit | edit source]
The Sylvie & Sons logging camp was a small logging camp in the mountains of the Savage Divide that was operated by Sylvie and Sons, a local family-owned business.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This old logging camp has three large tents and numerous piles of wood and unchopped logs. The skeletons of the long-dead woodcutters are found here, their hard hats still attached to their heads. The northern tent contains crates, two beds, and a first aid box. Outside this tent to the east is a cooking station next to two chairs and a few blackberry bushes, overlooking the mountainside below.
The southeastern tent also contains four beds and three footlockers. One is unlocked, one is locked (Picklock 1), and one is missing its lid. There may be some chems on one of the beds in this tent. The southern tent contains a radio, gramophone, and two shelves filled with assorted supplies and a hatchet.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the tent with a gramophone, on a cardboard box stacked atop several wooden crates.
- Inside the tent closest to the cooking station, on a metal crate next to a medkit.
- Two potential magazines:
- Across from the chopped wood pile, on a pallet of four wooden crates with a blue motorcycle leaned against it.
- Inside the tent with a gramophone, sitting on top of a storage crate near the radio.
- Potential armor/weapon plan - On a metal shelf, inside the tent with the gramophone.
- Potential recipe - On the table outside the tents.
- Potential armor mod - In a footlocker in the southeastern tent.
- Significant quantities of wood from more than 25 wood piles around the location.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Sylvie & Sons logging camp appears only in Fallout 76.