The most attractive prostitute in the Casa by far, Sweetie honed her skills working at the Gomorrah, under Omertas' control. Although she earned plenty of money, she decided that having control over her life was better than becoming a slave. Omertas typically hooked their sex workers on morphine and other highly addictive drugs, then charged them for the supply. Working for Pretty Sarah may have caused her income to drop, but greatly increased the actual profit.
Sweetie isn't her name, but a nickname she picked in order to emphasize her as the "sweetest piece outside the Strip."
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is romanceable.||
Cost: 300 caps
- The Coyotes: She holds the key to Saint James's room. It may be obtained via pick-pocketing, 250 caps, the Lady Killer perk or the Cherchez La Femme perk. Free after Saint James's death.
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: For 300 caps, she can be hired as a prostitute by a Courier of either gender, not being particular about her customers, as Maude puts it. This takes no in-game time.
- " "
- " "
- " "
- "I am going to make your toes curl, baby."
- "[ ] [SUCCEEDED] Saint James has problems, that's for sure. Never wants me to say a thing, or for me to move around, either. Lately he brings a teddy bear with him and props it on the bed like it's watching us. It's creepy as hell. Not the worst I ever been with, but more a pervert than most."
Sweetie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Wouldn't you make more money working on the Strip?"
Sweetie: "I got my start at the Gomorrah, good money, but I saw how those Omertas hook girls on free Jet or Med-X - then start charging. Slavery through a needle is what that is. I earn less out here, but I keep more."
- The Courier: "Tell me about yourself."
Sweetie: "I'm called Sweetie because I'm the sweetest piece you'll find anywhere outside of the Strip. I could work in those casinos if I wanted."