Sweetie was initially employed by the Omertas, working as a hooker in the Gomorrah casino on the New Vegas Strip. Although she made more caps, she quit after the family began to charge for the free chems they offered as employment benefits. After moving to Westside, the prostitute was hired by Pretty Sarah, who she favors working for because, despite the lower payroll, she keeps more of her earnings.
She is the most popular hooker offered at the Casa Madrid, highly patronized by the prospector-turned-slaver, Saint James. Her name is Sweetie because, in her words, she is "the sweetest piece you'll ever find outside the Strip." Unlike Jimmy or Maude, she will sleep with either males or females, if the price is right.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character offers sex.||
Cost: 300 caps
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Coyotes: She holds the key to Saint James's room. It may be obtained via pick-pocketing, 250 caps, the Lady Killer perk, or the Cherchez La Femme perk. Free after Saint James's death.
- A Bit of Slap and Tickle: For 300 caps, she can be hired as a prostitute by a Courier of either gender, not being particular about her customers, as Maude puts it. This strangely takes no in-game time.
- "Funny how I make caps every time I open my mouth."
- "Let me help you slip into something a little more comfortable."
- "Oh, don't you dare play that game with me. Fine, here's the key since it's so important to you. Just don't say where you got it."
- "I'm going to make your toes curl, baby."
Sweetie appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.