The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Examining the notes and bodies around Sutton reveals that a raider led a cult made of the desperate surviving residence. He convinced them to give over their worldly possessions before poisoning the followers in a mass poisoning at the church.
Sutton is a small town located east of Flatwoods. It is the second stop in the Personal Matters quest, in which the childhood home of the Vault 76 overseer is discovered. There are three roads that run through Sutton: 3rd Street, Main Street, and one unnamed street.
Main Street has a mix of homes and businesses including a farm and feed store, bookstore, pharmacy, church, barber shop, liquor store, clothing store and delicatessen. Part of Main Street is blockaded, but can be accessed through several buildings, and has a weapons workbench and an armor workbench next to the barber shop. Up the hill, there is a raider camp overrun by Scorched and a railroad station.
The unnamed street has little to offer but open space.
- Overseer's journal, entry 2 - Holotape, in the blue house to the north on the second floor.
- Random Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the blue house to the north on the second floor.
- In a basement of a house, on the bottom shelf in the corner.
- Behind two barrels on the roof of the liquor store.
- Leader's journal - Note, in the back of the church at the south end of Sutton.
- End of the world party flier - Note, on the porch of a house at the very southern end of Sutton, before reaching Sutton station, on the left.
- Clara's note to mom - In a red dog house in the back yard of the red house opposite the overseer's old home.
- Nuka-Cola locker key - In a wooden crate inside a doghouse. (Crate is opened with key to Clara's box). Opens a locker lying on the floor at the end of the hall in "Snackability Research and Development" in the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant. The locker contains the TNT dome key 3.
- Shopping list - Note, sitting in a red lawn chair to the left of the trailer home, under the parasol.
- Body shop note - In a garage with a destroyed off-road vehicle at the entrance, beside a white house near the Red Rocket stop. The note will be sitting on top of the yellow drum.
- List of parts - Note, in the small hangar with the blue biplane, sitting on top of the left cabinet at the back of the shop.
- Random plans:
- In a cubby to the left of the cash register behind the counter of the liquor store.
- In the basement of the overseer's old house.
- Random magazine - On a console on a roof of a building next to the barricade.
- Random mod - On some metal shelves next to the weapons workbench.
- Random recipes:
- On a bookcase outside a trailer next to the liquor store.
- In the kitchen of the overseer's old house at the northern end of Main Street.
There are four safes in Sutton - a level 0 safe in the overseer's old house, a level 1 safe on the roof of the pharmacy and in the mobile home, and a level 2 safe on the second floor of the liquor store.
Sutton appears only in Fallout 76.