Wally Mack's younger sister, Susie despises the Tunnel Snakes, and Wally will not dare tease her, because she will give worse than she gets. She has a secret crush on Butch DeLoria, but no respect for the Lone Wanderer, and is often seen as an arrogant type, especially when she gets the results from Mr. Brotch.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
- Future Imperfect: Susie Mack is one of the Lone Wanderer's classmates taking the G.O.A.T. at the same time.
- Trouble on the Homefront: Susie Mack sides with Amata's rebels during the crisis.
Effects of player's actions
Out of the Vault: If the Lone Wanderer resolves the situation in the rebels' favor, Susie can be encountered alive in the wasteland.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Vault 101 jumpsuit
Vault 101 security armor*
|Assault rifle*||Purified water|
* Only during Out of the Vault.
- If the Lone Wanderer approaches her before the G.O.A.T. examination, she expresses her desire that there will never be friendship between the two and, if the Lone Wanderer knew any better, they would avoid her.
- After the G.O.A.T. examination, Mr. Brotch revealed that Susie is headed for a teaching career, sarcastically noting that it was due to her "gift of communication."
- She seems to have a crush on Butch DeLoria. During Trouble on the Homefront, in a conversation the Lone Wanderer can overhear between her and Christine Kendall, Susie will ask if it feels strange bunking with Old Lady Palmer. She will then go on to say, "Don't you wish it was just Butch?"
- Depending on how the Lone Wanderer completes the quest Trouble on the Homefront she may be found in the wasteland and will either be very happy to see the Lone Wanderer or will be found dead.
- While Susie doesn't appear during the birthday party in Growing Up Fast, her unused 10-year old model exists in the G.E.C.K.
- The Wasteland Census in the Fallout 3 Official Game Guide states that Susie has a crush on Freddie Gomez, but her dialogue indicates that she thinks Butch is "dreamy," and not Freddie.
- "Here. What's this stupid test say I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life?"
- "Wow, who would have thought I'd run into you out here? It's a small world... but not as small as the Vault, I guess!"
- "Right now, I don't pay any attention to you. You really want to keep it that way, okay?"
Susie Mack appears only in Fallout 3.
Susie Mack's G.O.A.T. test results sometimes skip completely and she walks out of the room.[verified]
- Susie Mack: "Ew, that's just creepy. Wouldn't it be so much better if it was just Butch, instead? He's dreamy."
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p. 99: "Susie Mack
Wally's younger sister, Susie despises the Tunnel Snakes, and Wally won't dare tease her, because she will give worse than she gets. She has a secret crush on Freddie Gomez, but no time for you. However, she becomes more philosophical and befriends Amata after your escape."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)