Susan is a former slaver that left Paradise Falls. Grouse indicates this may have involved slitting the throat of another slaver during her departure.
Susan is the Tenpenny Tower escort. Doctor Banfield is with her each Tuesday and Thursday, Herbert Dashwood is with her every Sunday and every Saturday she's with Allistair Tenpenny himself. Often Susan can be found drinking in the Federalist Lounge, shopping, or grabbing something to eat in the Café Beau Monde. On Susan's desk is a love letter from a certain husband whose wife might not take too kindly to the realization that her husband is cheating on her.
Susan can be found in a different bed every night of the week between 10 PM and midnight, always wearing sexy sleepwear. On Monday, she's in Wellington's bed, the Doctor has her both Tuesday and Thursday night, Hawthorne on Wednesday, Mr. Cheng on Friday, while Sunday nights are spent with Dashwood. Even after moving in with Mister Burke, she continues her weekly rounds and never gets around to sharing a bed with him. She has sexual relations with every man in Tenpenny Tower, except Anthony Ling, who is implied to be homosexual, thus having no use for her "services."
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Strictly Business: Susan is one of the VIPs Grouse wants the Lone Wanderer to bring in. Completing the Tenpenny Tower quest in the ghouls' favor will mean Susan is counted as dead when the Strictly Business quest is acquired.
- Tenpenny Tower: Susan is one of the residents one has to convince to allow the ghouls to live in the tower.
Effects of player's actions
- If Allistair Tenpenny is convinced into allowing Roy Phillips to move into the tower, Susan will move into Mr. Burke's quarters, but will not leave the tower.
- A love letter in her room reveals that she is having an affair with Edgar Wellington II. Showing this letter to Millicent Wellington will cause her to murder both Edgar and Susan for their treachery.
* During the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- "Me too. Especially rich fine young men!"
- "Well, well. What have we here? Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Susan Lancaster. Perhaps we can become better acquainted, in the near future?"
- "There's no way they'd agree to letting Ghouls live here. We all came here to get away from things like Ghouls, and disease, and all that ugliness."
Susan Lancaster appears only in Fallout 3.
- Susan's corpse may continue to change outfits, following the schedule mentioned above, unless you have removed both outfits from her corpse. [verified]
- Susan is subject to the same bug as other Tenpenny Tower residents, where if you kill her anywhere in the wasteland, the Tenpenny Tower guards will turn hostile toward you. [verified]
- If you mezz her in Tenpenny's quarters after shutting the door, it is possible the guards will not turn hostile. [verified]
- Whenever you mezz her and take her outfit, another one comes back immediately. You can change her outfit by taking her old outfit and replacing it with a new one. [verified]
- When Susan is in bed with Edgar, Millicent can be found looking down at both of them, yet she does not attack the two unless the letter is given to her. [verified]
- pre-War spring outfit. [verified] If you mezz Susan while she is wearing sexy sleepwear, she will immediately equip her
- Susan will die if she is in the Paradise Falls slave pen when Millicent is given the love letter. [verified]
- Susan will die if she is in the Paradise Falls slave pen when completing Tenpenny Tower favoring the ghouls. That said, she will still be affected by the disappearing corpses glitch in Tenpenny Tower's basement (Metro access & generator), thus, her body can't be found in the pen. [verified]
- Tenpenny Tower quest if Allistair Tenpenny is already dead.[verified] Susan does not have dialogue options to be convinced for the
- Susan will not appear in Paradise Falls if she is enslaved after the ghouls move peacefully to Tenpenny Tower.