Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Survival Syringe is a combination stimpak, disease cure, food, and drink source. With a single injection, this chem completely replenishes the food and drink bars, restores health, and cures disease. It provides +10% HP/s (2s), +2% HP/s (20s), cures disease, and heals crippled limbs.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Survival syringe can be obtained via the legendary perk Survival Shortcut.
- This chem is generated at perk-rank dependent intervals.
- A single dose can be obtained from Yasmin Chowdhury after giving her a Scorchbeast mixed meat stew.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A maximum of ten can be held simultaneously with Survival Shortcut rank 4.
- This chem will be retained if the player removes the Survival Shortcut perk.
- This chem cannot be sold to vendors or other players.
- This chem cannot be dropped without being destroyed.
- The healing output of this chem can be increased via First Aid.
- The healing speed of this chem can be increased via Field Surgeon.