Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Put the fear of you into them!”
Reduce target's damage output after an attack.
|1||Reduce your target's damage output by 10% for 2 seconds after you attack.||003DE594|
|2||Reduce your target's damage output by 20% for 2 seconds after you attack.||003E21ED|
|3||Reduce your target's damage output by 30% for 2 seconds after you attack.||003E21EF|
|Reduce your target's damage output by 30% for 2 seconds after you attack.||00479B5C|
- Suppressor applies a debuff on the target, which decreases outgoing damage by a fixed percentage.
- Suppressor stacks its debuff per hit on a target, up to a maximum of -40% outgoing damage at all ranks.
- A multi-hit weapon, like a shotgun or a beam splitter, will apply multiple stacks per shot.
- Synergizes with damage reduction perks and effects, such as Lone Wanderer or Sentinel's armor.
The perk card description incorrectly omits the debuff effect stacking up to a maximum of 40%.[verified]
- "This spell is a hack for all perks that need to use the \"Apply Combat Hit Spell\" to place a spell on the target you are attacking. Unhelpfully, only one instance of that perk entry point is allowed to work at the same time, making perks override each other. Therefore they must all cast this single spell, which has conditions to determine which affects to apply. Yeah..."
Developer note for PerkTargetDebuffSpell (0043CEFE)
- This effect is a hidden bonus not implied by the description