Characteristics[edit | edit source]
An impressive tool set made by Snap-Off. When equipped, it increases the Repair skill by 40%. Skeeter in Gecko can be traded one for a fuel cell controller, which is the vital component for getting the Highwayman in the Den working.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Valerie ordered one in Vault City to replace her lost tools. If given a tool and a wrench, she receives 5 kits on the next day. She can then be asked for one and she gives one; the other four can be stolen.
- Jules in New Reno will sell one or it can be stolen or looted.
- Smitty will occasionally have one in his inventory, which makes getting the fuel cell controller a lot easier, i.e. buying it from him, traveling to Gecko, giving it to Skeeter, then traveling back for the car.
- Sold by Jenna on the PMV Valdez.
- Another can be found in Navarro in Raul's workshop.
Fallout Tactics[edit | edit source]
Macomb, in a locker inside of a building next to the first wall, near the locations spawn point.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The in-game description says the tool is made by the company "Snap-Off". The name and logo design is based on the real-life tool company Snap-On.