Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Super chem Mk I can only be obtained via the legendary perk Brawling Chemist.
- This chem is generated at perk-rank dependent intervals.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A maximum of five can be held simultaneously with Brawling Chemist rank 4.
- This chem will be retained if the player removes the Brawling Chemist perk.
- This chem cannot be sold to vendors or other players.
- This chem cannot be dropped without being destroyed.
- This chem will not generate hunger or thirst upon consumption.
- The duration of this chem can be extended via Chem Fiend.[verification needed]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.