|For the company, see Super-Duper Mart (company).|
In front of the main entrance are a number of Mr. Handy fuel canisters and an icebox, while the rear entrance is a garage with two terminals controlling the doors on each side. The terminal on the outside is locked, needing rank 1 of Hacker to gain access. Inside the garage are Minuteman Emma's body and two feral ghouls. Both entrances are marked with the railsign for "danger." Outside the building's front entrance is an empty field. Usually, this area is inhabited by feral ghouls, but a behemoth will spawn after the player character reaches level 40.
The sales floor of the building is in a severe state of ruin, with most of the shelving collapsed, debris from the roof littered across the floor, and bodies sprawled throughout the store. Hiding among the bodies are live feral ghouls, awakening when the Sole Survivor gets close, while others will crawl in through the windows from outside. Following the left wall just before the checkout, there is an office with a protectron that can be activated by the terminal inside. The protectron will patrol the sales floor and engage any ghouls near the aisles, but it will not enter the back rooms.
Further down the checkout section is another office that has a locked safe under the desk. There is another advanced lock safe in the employees only room left of the cash register 1 in the front of the store and a novice terminal. In the locked pharmaceutical section are a dead Minuteman and a number of feral ghouls. The back rooms have an entrance further back in the store; new ghouls will spawn in the front of the store when the back is first entered.
Past this entrance, the left contains numerous feral ghouls in a storeroom along with Josh's body. Just before this storeroom is a stairwell that leads down to another feral and a generator with a fusion core. The entrance to the garage is here.
In many of the smaller rooms at the side and rear of the store, additional ghouls will crawl in through the windows when entering. These ghouls are helpless during the crawling in animation, however, and can be killed opportunistically by moving quickly.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor issue #3 - In the shopping hub of the store, right in front of the pharmacy. The magazine is in a metal rack just to the left of the large, red sign that says "DRUGS."
- A fusion core - In a generator in the back-most room of the store just before going down the stairs to the garage.
- Three short laser muskets near dead Minutemen: one is in the pharmacy section on a counter, one is in the garage (which can be reached via the basement in the back), and the last is in one of the back storerooms, next to a steamer trunk. These sometimes come equipped with enhanced modifications.
- Emma's holotape on the body of Emma in the garage and Josh's holotape on the body of Josh in the back storerooms.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - On top of the cabinets behind the counter at the diner in the west corner of the building. Another in the northwest parking garage that connects to the store, inside a destroyed car to the right of one of the entrance doors. A horde of ghouls, protectron, and terminal are nearby.
- The location contains large amounts of junk and food items, making it a treasure trove worth visiting especially during the early game stages when healing and crafting components are in short supply.
- Hubris delivery locations and Hubris TV studios key - In a Hubris delivery crate at the back.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Ghoul Problem: Settlers have asked the player character for help in taking care of some feral ghouls that have been terrorizing a nearby location.
- Pest Control: Dr. Binet of the Institute's Robotics division asks the Sole Survivor to eliminate some feral ghouls that are causing problems for a synth scavenger team.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Leading by Example: Lancer Captain Kells requests the Sole Survivor's help in training a Brotherhood squire by allowing him to accompany them on a mission.
- Captain Cosmos: One comes across a Hubris delivery truck, along with a shipment of toys and a delivery location holotape that sheds light on where some valuable items may be.
When at this location, companions make comments, which are activated at the front counters.
|Curie||"Once the shelves were stocked. And now, all rubble."|
|Deacon||"Let me get my list out. Bread, eggs, and cilantro. You can never have enough cilantro."|
This Super Duper Mart appears in Fallout 4.
- super mutant behemoth, causing them to get stuck inside it until one of them is dead. [verified] It is possible when fast-traveling to the location, the player character will spawn inside a
- Both Emma and Josh's bodies must be looted upon the first time entering the area or they will despawn when the area resets, making their holotapes unavailable.[verified]
- If left alone, the protectron you can activate will disappear and reappear elsewhere in the store when it runs into a shopping cart in the way of its patrol path. Moving the shopping cart out of the way before the protectron reaches it will solve this issue. [verified]