To use this perk card, one must be at least level 50. At max rank there is a 30% chance to get double the results when crafting items.
|1||When you craft anything, there is a 10% chance you'll get double results!||003BD597|
|2||When you craft anything, there is a 20% chance you'll get double results!||003BD598|
|3||When you craft anything, there is a 30% chance you'll get double results!||003BD599|
- Super Duper doubles the base quantity, not the quantity after other perks are applied. Other perks are applied separately. For example, when Super Duper triggers when crafting diluted stimpaks with Chemist, the total quantity crafted is six instead of eight.
- Mass producing items by using the crafting sliders does not break the effect. For example, crafting five items at once may give eight items.
- This perk stacks with Chemist for a 30% chance to craft three chems for the cost of one.
- This perk stacks with Ammosmith for a 30% chance to double the base ammo crafted, with the 40%-80% Ammosmith bonus applied separately.
- Besides perks that have group effects, perks can be selected to be shared among team members. Each player can only choose one perk to be shared at a time, and the selected perk can be changed at any time during gameplay. However, the player must have a Charisma point level that is at least three times the rank of the perk card that is to be shared, regardless of what SPECIAL attribute the shared perk card belongs to. Shared perk cards will not stack effects if duplicates are equipped or shared.
Some craftable items are unable to be duplicated by Super Duper.
Prior to patch 18.104.22.168, there was a chance of Super Duper triggering when crafting quest items.