Part of Sunny Top Ski Lanes, this building was the base lodge for the ski slopes. The building offered minimal services as the main attraction was up the hill, at the Sunnytop Ski Lanes lodge, but nightly clog dancing lessons were offered. The location came under fire after the featured Three-Legged Ski Race event resulted in injuries to fourteen guests. Following the incident, the promotion garnered negative rumors and attention from the press and media, however, resort director Ted Augustine gave assurances to the resort staff that "almost all of them" will be able to walk again..
Years later, the base lodge was turned into a home for some of the Diehards raiders, with most of them residing uphill at the main lodge.
Located to the northeast of Sunnytop Ski Lanes, this lodge consists of two floors with a ski lift in the back. There are two entrances, one for each floor. There is a tension trigger attached to one of the stall doors in the men's bathroom that will blow when the door is opened.
- Sunnytop staff memo - Note, located on a countertop in the check-in area to the right of the first-floor entrance.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the northwest corner near the window overlooking the parking lot, on the counter with the lockers behind them, by the blue cash register.
- On the second floor, to the left of a HAM radio, on the terminal console.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the east side of the lodge exterior, on the green tin roof deck, behind the small stacked wood crates, blue barrel, and pallet.
- Under the wooden upstairs balcony mezzanine, beside the the large stone fireplace with the mounted Yao Guai head above it, on the red table.
- Potential armor plan - On the second floor, inside a small bookshelf on the upper left row.
- Potential weapon mod - On the second floor, inside a desk shelf.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the far left countertop in the check-in area, in a bottom right cubby.
Sunnytop Ski Lanes Base Lodge appears only in Fallout 76.