The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This location is composed of a large building and a ski lift station at the back. There is a walkway which goes around the property, leading into a number of guest rooms as well as to the ski lift station. A fence has been built at the front of the building, with a watchtower looking west towards the road from Sunnytop station. The entrances to the building have been trapped so care should be taken when entering. The main building contains guest rooms, recreation areas, and a large locker and ski rental area, all of which would have been used by vacationing skiers prior to the Great War. It has several sections which can be accessed directly from the reception area.
The reception desk which is staffed by a petrified corpse. A Sunnytop marketing memo sits on the desk and the Sunnytop Ski Lanes room 6 key hangs on a board behind the desk, attached to a keyring in the shape of a Nuka-Cola Quantum. A flight of stairs directly to the north of the reception desk will lead to an upstairs area with a balcony. The southern section of the building can be accessed via the balcony. Both the main northern and southern sections of the building can be accessed from the ground level.
Guest rooms #2 and #3 are situated in the northern section of the building. Both rooms have chained doors which lead to the exterior of the building and eventually around to the ski lift station at the back. A functioning guest terminal can be found in room #2.
The southern section of the building first opens up into a lounge with a fireplace and a banjo which the player character can play. A corridor leads from the lounge to guest rooms #4 and #5. Guest room #4’s occupant is a blue garden gnome wielding a tire iron and guest room #5 contains a first aid box. There are two flights of stairs which can be accessed from this section of the building - one leading up to more guest rooms and one leading down to the basement and ski rental area. Upstairs is guest room #6 which can be unlocked with the key found at reception.
The door to room #6 is trapped with a tension trigger and a missile launcher will fire at the entrant if it is tripped. Room #6 consists of two conjoined rooms, one of which contains a steamer trunk and a chained door leading back out to the upstairs landing.
At the bottom of the stairs leading to the basement is a power armor station which often contains a power armor chassis. In this main ski rental area there are many lockers and both a weapons workbench and armor workbench directly opposite the main counter. Vincent Fried's terminal is attached to the wall between the counter and the main bank of lockers. Many wooden and composite skis can be found in this room.
A large deck area is located at the back of the building. There are many tables and chairs in this area as well as a drained hot tub. The ski lift station and main Sunnytop ski lift is also found here. The starting line of a Pioneer Scouts athletics course is next to the ski station. Following the ski lift down the mountain will lead to the Sunnytop Ski Lanes base lodge.
- Concerns with Margie - Holotape, on a dresser inside room 6.
- Margie McClintock's holotape - Next to the guest terminal in room 2.
- Meg's concerns - A holotape on a table near the reception desk.
- Scouting report - Note, on the reception desk.
- Sunnytop marketing memo - Note, on the reception desk.
- Sunnytop maintenance memo - Note, in the ski lift station.
- Sunnytop Ski Lanes room 6 key - On the wall behind the reception desk. Opens room 6.
- Four random magazines:
- Four Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Under the counter at the store on the lowest floor, near Vincent Fried's terminal.
- On a metal cage accessed by going out of the window in room 6.
- On the desk near the Guest Terminal in room 2.
- On the console inside the small building near the start of the athletics course.
- Raider power armor - Right next to the stairs to the right of the front entrance on the lower level.
- Stealth Boy - On a wall shelf inside room 6, near the chained door.
- Random weapon mod - Inside room 6, inside the bed's headboard shelf, on the left.
- Random power armor mod - On a metal shelf to the left of a power armor chassis on the lower level.
- Random weapon/armor plan - On a counter near an armor workbench.
- Random recipe - On a chair, to the left of a skeleton near a cooking station at the southeast corner of the resort.
- Room 6 has a missile launcher trap that fires when opening the door.
- There is an armor workbench, weapon workbench, and a power armor station on the lower floor.
- A vault dweller from Vault 94 can be found inside a cage in the courtyard.
Sunnytop Ski Lanes appears only in Fallout 76.