The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Summersville Docks are located above the now-empty Summersville Lake along its former southeast shore. Several buildings are located on the dock surface and piers, and the space below the piers has been enclosed.
A chemistry station is located in a small barn opposite the southernmost pier, distinguished by a weather vane. A tinker's workbench is located in a shack directly north of the barn. A cooking station is under the southern most dock.
There is an uncollectable note on the bench inside the outhouse, the Grafton Dam editorial.
- The Domestics note 2 - Note, on a small boat with two mannequins, near a green tugboat to the southeast of the area icon on the map.
- Three random Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a ledge in a small building on the northern side of the docks.
- Under the northernmost pier.
- On a shelf in a building with a cooking stove and racks of fish.
- Two random magazines:
- Inside an overturned boat at the base of the dirt, near the dock's gate below the pier.
- Inside the shack on the southernmost dock, on a metal shelf in the southeast corner.
Summersville Docks appears only in Fallout 76.