Located outside of Charleston and near Wade Airport, Summersville Docks was a favorite among local fishermen and boaters and even visiting tourists as anyone could drive up, refuel if needed, and launch their watercraft. Additional services were provided, such as bait and tackle shops, watercraft repair and storage. Business dramatically slowed down after the Great War and quite literally dried-up after the Christmas Flood of 2082 at the Summersville Dam. After the lake was emptied, it still managed to provide some shelter to various persons over the years.
Summersville Docks are located above the now-empty Summersville Lake along its former southeast shore. Several buildings are located on the dock surface and piers, and the space below the piers has been enclosed.
A chemistry station is located in a small barn opposite the southernmost pier, distinguished by a weather vane. A tinker's workbench is located in a shack directly north of the barn. A cooking station is under the southern most dock.
There is an uncollectable note on the bench inside the outhouse, the Grafton Dam editorial.
- The Domestics note 2: Note, on a small boat with two mannequins, near a green tugboat to the southeast of the area icon on the map.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a ledge in a small building on the northern side of the docks.
- Under the northernmost pier.
- On a shelf in a building with a cooking stove and racks of fish.
- Three potential magazines:
- Inside an overturned boat at the base of the dirt, near the dock's gate below the pier.
- Inside the shack on the southernmost dock, on a metal shelf in the southeast corner.
- On the broken bookcase, bottom shelf, in the small red storage shed with the rusty pickup outside, towards the southwest end of the docks, by the parking lot.
Summersville Docks appears only in Fallout 76.