| ||For an overview of submachine gun models in the Fallout series of games, see submachine gun.|
The .45 submachine gun is a staple of the Triggermen gangs operating in the Commonwealth, following old pre-War mafia values and traditions. This old submachine gun has become a rather common sight in the Commonwealth, serving with various factions operating in the area, such as the raiders and the Minutemen.
The submachine gun sports a high rate of fire, being able to quickly damage enemies, but with the cost of having little individual shot damage and being able to rip through ammo stunningly fast due to its rate of fire, while also having sub-par range. Thankfully, reloads are fast enough and hip-fire spread is manageable but recoil while aiming can be an issue without a muzzle brake fitted.
- Spray n' Pray - a unique weapon, sold by the wandering merchant Cricket.
- Silver submachine gun - clean skin with a silver gleam, part of the quest The Silver Shroud.
- In the Wreck of the USS Riptide, one can be found next to the skeletal remains of a soldier at the barge's front end.
- In Vault 114, this weapon is commonly used by the Triggermen inside. Some higher level raiders use the submachine gun as well.
- Carried by most Neighborhood Watch in Goodneighbor.
- A submachine gun can be found in a display case in the gun shop at Forest Grove marsh (on the ground floor of the central building with the glowing red light antenna on top). This item respawns every few days when the map cell is reset.
- Commonly carried by Triggermen and raiders.
- basement armory. One can be found in the
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.