|For an overview of submachine gun models, see submachine gun.|
Background[edit | edit source]
The .45 submachine gun is a staple of the Triggermen gangs operating in the Commonwealth, following old pre-War mafia values and traditions. The submachine gun has become a common sight in the Commonwealth, serving various factions operating in the area such as the raiders and the Minutemen.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The submachine gun's high rate of fire can quickly damage enemies at the cost of having little individual shot damage, going through ammo stunningly fast, and having sub-par range. Thankfully, reloads are fast enough and hip-fire spread is manageable, but recoil while aiming can be an issue without a muzzle brake fitted.
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Spray n' Pray - a unique weapon, sold by the wandering merchant Cricket.
- Silver submachine gun - clean skin with a silver gleam, part of the quest The Silver Shroud.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- In the Wreck of the USS Riptide, one can be found next to the skeletal remains of a soldier at the barge's front end (respawns).
- In Vault 114, this weapon is commonly used by the Triggermen inside. Some higher level raiders use the submachine gun as well.
- Carried by most Neighborhood Watch in Goodneighbor.
- A submachine gun can be found in a display case in the gun shop at Forest Grove marsh (on the ground floor of the central building with the glowing red light antenna on top). (respawns)
- Commonly carried by Triggermen and raiders.
- basement armory. One can be found in the
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Nifskope model name
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.