|For an overview of submachine gun models, see submachine gun.|
The .45 submachine gun is a staple of the Triggermen gangs operating in the Commonwealth, following old pre-War mafia values and traditions. The submachine gun has become a common sight in the Commonwealth, serving various factions operating in the area such as the raiders and the Minutemen.
The submachine gun's high rate of fire can quickly damage enemies at the cost of having little individual shot damage, going through ammo rapidly, and having sub-par range. Thankfully, reloads are fast enough and hip-fire spread is manageable, but recoil while aiming can be an issue without a muzzle brake fitted.
- Spray n' Pray - a unique weapon, sold by the wandering merchant Cricket.
- Silver submachine gun - clean model with a silver gleam, part of the quest The Silver Shroud.
- In the Wreck of the USS Riptide, one can be found next to the skeletal remains of a soldier at the barge's front end (respawns).
- Sold by Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City.
- A submachine gun can be found in a display case in the gun shop at Forest Grove marsh (on the first floor of the central building with the glowing red light antenna on top). (respawns)
- Carried by most of the Neighborhood Watch in Goodneighbor.
- In Vault 114, this weapon is commonly used by the Triggermen inside. Some higher level raiders use the submachine gun as well.
- Commonly carried by Triggermen and raiders.
- basement armory. One can be found in the
- The submachine gun's model is named "Tgun" in the files.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.