This campsite was used as a coordination area by union workers rebelling against automation in Appalachia before the Great War. Things did not end well for them, however, as indicated by the possible presence of Scorched or Mister Gutsy strikebreakers.
There are two sections to the location: the lower area with a couple of tents, a podium and a bus with random loot, and the upper section, which has a small modular building and a canopied eating area with more random loot. This location is very close to a fissure site so any movement can attract a scorchbeast.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the dashboard radio, inside the rusting coach/tent near the tire piles.
- On the metal desk, inside the blue-and-white metal trailer, at the top of the location by a trunk and tarp-covered sitting area.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the speaker with the "danger" sign on it, right of the microphone (if looking uphill to the southeast), on the small wood stage, near the amplifier and below the sealed mine entrance.
- On a table next to the cooking station on the western side of the location.
- Power armor chassis - May spawn in the southeastern alcove near the two road barriers, across from the caravan and flag.
- At least fifteen protest signs are scattered around the location.
Striker Row appears only in Fallout 76.