This campsite was used as a coordination area by union workers rebelling against automation in Appalachia before the Great War. It appears things did not end well for them, as indicated by the possible presence of Scorched and Mister Gutsy strikebreakers in the camp.
There are two sections to the location, including the lower area with a couple of tents, a podium and a bus with random loot, and the upper section, which has a small modular building and a canopied eating area with additional random loot. This location is very close to a fissure site so any movement can attract a scorchbeast.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Inside the rusting coach/tent near the tire piles, on the dashboard radio.
- At the top of the location by a trunk and tarp-covered sitting area, inside the blue-and-white metal trailer, on the metal desk.
- Two potential magazines:
- Below the sealed mine entrance, on the small wood stage, near the amplifier and microphone, on the speaker with the "danger" sign on it.
- On the western side of the location, on a table next to the cooking station.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - May spawn in the southeastern alcove near the two road barriers, across from the caravan and flag.
- At least fifteen protest signs are scattered around the location.
Striker Row appears only in Fallout 76.
- ↑ Striker Row: "A small camp of striking miners seem to have had an altercation with the robots that helped replace them; though the Fissure site probably played a part in leaving this location mostly deserted of life. Check the lower tent camp, and the upper hut and tarp tent as well."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide)