Street cleaner is a vehicle found throughout the wastelands.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Similar in appearance to a vacuum cleaner, the vehicle was used before the Great War to clear refuse from the streets of cities. Following the war, street cleaners are left abandoned throughout the wastelands, showing wear and tear from the elements. It may explode if it incurs damage.
Locations[edit | edit source]
In the Capital Wasteland, street cleaners are found sporadically, including around the downtown Washington, D.C. area and within pre-War areas with largely intact streets. There are 13 in total, five scattered about the Capital Wasteland, seven in D.C. ruins, and one inside the Nuka-Cola plant.
Only one can be found in the Mojave Wasteland, at El Dorado Dry Lake near the other derelict vehicles. Shooting it will trigger a chain reaction involving all present vehicles, except the military truck. This explosion is the largest chain reaction vehicle explosion a player character can achieve in Fallout: New Vegas.
- One can be seen near Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- One is located at Monsignor Plaza.
- One is just north of Weatherby Savings & Loan at the bridge.
- One is east of the Diamond City entrance on the east end of the junkyard.
- One can be found at College Square.
- Along the Mystic River near the USS Constitution.
- Dry Rock Gulch employee area. Three in the
- Wavy Willard's Water Park. Two near