Used before the Great War to clean and recycle garbage for the cities and towns of America, it is now old, rusting and very dirty from exposure to the elements. When shot a few times it will explode like many other vehicles (even in Fallout: New Vegas). Interestingly enough, the street cleaner appears to be a giant vacuum cleaner.
Fallout 3 locationsEdit
They are somewhat rare compared to the other vehicles, though the best places to look are in downtown Washington, D.C. and any other pre-War areas with largely intact streets. There are 13 in total, 5 scattered about the Capital Wasteland, 7 in the DC ruins, and one inside the Nuka-Cola plant.
Fallout: New Vegas locationsEdit
Only one can be found in the Mojave Wasteland; it's located at the El Dorado dry lake, near the other derelict vehicles. Shooting it will trigger a chain reaction involving all present vehicles, except the military truck. This explosion is the largest chain reaction vehicle explosion a player can achieve in Fallout: New Vegas.
Fallout 4 locationsEdit
- 1 can be seen near Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- 1 is located at Monsignor Plaza.
- 1 is just north of Weatherby Savings & Loan at the bridge.
- 1 is east of the Diamond City entrance on the east end of the junkyard.
- 1 can be found at College Square.
- Dry Rock Gulch employee area 3 in the