Used before the Great War to clean and recycle garbage for the cities and towns of America, it is now old, rusting, and very dirty from exposure to the elements. When shot a few times it will explode like many other vehicles. The street cleaner appears to be a giant vacuum cleaner.
They are somewhat rare compared to the other vehicles, though the best places to look are in downtown Washington, D.C. and any other pre-War areas with largely intact streets. There are 13 in total, five scattered about the Capital Wasteland, seven in D.C. ruins, and one inside the Nuka-Cola plant.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
Only one can be found in the Mojave Wasteland. It's located at the El Dorado Dry Lake, near the other derelict vehicles. Shooting it will trigger a chain reaction involving all present vehicles, except the military truck. This explosion is the largest chain reaction vehicle explosion a player character can achieve in Fallout: New Vegas.
- One can be seen near Cambridge Polymer Labs.
- One is located at Monsignor Plaza.
- One is just north of Weatherby Savings & Loan at the bridge.
- One is east of the Diamond City entrance on the east end of the junkyard.
- One can be found at College Square.
- Along the Mystic River near the USS Constitution.
- Dry Rock Gulch employee area. Three in the
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.