| ||For an overview of strange meat in the Fallout series of games, see strange meat.|
It is simply strange meat that has been ground up and baked into a pie. It restores some of your Hit Points, but also gives you a small amount of radiation. If you are playing on hardcore mode, then it will give -35 Starvation.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-42 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-49 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-56 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-63 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-77 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-84 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-91 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-98 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-105 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- 4 can be found in the mess hall in Sloan.
- 2 can be found in ovens in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen.
- 2 can be found inside the Gun Runners building.
- Marked men guard outpost. 1 can be found in the basement of the
- Variable amounts can be found in the refrigerators and ovens in The Gray.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.