|For an overview of strange meat in the Fallout series of games, see strange meat.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-42 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-49 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-56 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-63 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-70 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-77 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-84 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-91 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-98 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s, -3 Strength for 2m||-105 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Strange meat can be found in Andy Scabb's room in The Gray, inside of North Vegas Square.
- Ten pieces can be found inside of the refrigerator in the Gun Runners building.
- Ten pieces can be found in HELIOS One in the solar collection tower, in the fridge directly to the left of the elevator leading to the observation level.
- There are several pieces in the basement of the Ultra-Luxe.
- Strange meat can be found at Mick & Ralph's, in the fridges.
- securitron de-construction plant. Some can be found on top of the pipelines near the
- High Road entrance. A few pieces can be found on a campfire at the
- tunneler queen. Several pieces may be dropped by the
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- My father ran a butcher shop here in town, but business went downhill when another vendor started selling this strange meat at half of our prices.You're telling me. Not long after my father's shop went under and he passed away from the loss, people around town started experiencing shakes.No one gets shakes like that unless they're eating human flesh, but no one would believe me. The sick bastard gradually went insane and passed away.Wasn't long before someone moved into the guy's place and found half-buried human remains in the crawlspace. I didn't bother saying told ya so.
(Old Ben's dialogue)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.