|For an overview of strange meat in the Fallout series of games, see strange meat.|
Survival Skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-42 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-49 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-56 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s, -1 Strength for 2m||-63 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-70 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-77 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-84 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-91 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s, -2 Strength for 2m||-98 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s, -3 Strength for 2m||-105 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- Strange meat can be found in Andy Scabb's room in The Gray, inside of North Vegas Square.
- You can also find 10 inside of the refrigerator in the Gun Runners building.
- 10 pieces can be found in HELIOS One in the solar collection tower, in the fridge directly to the left of the elevator leading to the observation level.
- There are several pieces in the basement of the Ultra-Luxe.
- You can find strange meat at Mick & Ralph's in the fridges.
- Securitron de-construction plant. Some can be found on top of the pipelines near the
- High Road entrance. A few pieces can be found on a campfire at the
- Old Ben in Freeside warns that eating strange meat causes debilitating shakes in normal, non-cannibal humans, and serves as a warning sign that they have consumed human flesh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.