| ||For an overview of strange meat in the Fallout series of games, see strange meat.|
- Strange meat can be found in Andy Scabb's room in The Gray, inside of North Vegas Square.
- You can also find 10 inside of the refrigerator in the Gun Runners building.
- 10 pieces can be found in Helios One in the solar collection tower, in the fridge directly to the left of the elevator leading to the observation level.
- There are several pieces in the basement of the Ultra-Luxe.
- You can find strange meat at Mick & Ralph's in the fridges.
- Some can be found on top if the pipelines near the Securitron de-construction plant.
- A few pieces can be found on a campfire at the High Road entrance.
- Old Ben in Freeside warns that eating strange meat causes debilitating shakes in normal, non-cannibal humans, and serves as a warning sign that they have consumed human flesh, which is very similar to the real world disease known as Kuru. Despite sounding like it gives a negative Strength penalty, this is purely for story purposes, and has no gameplay effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.