The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The straight jacket is a dirty white mental asylum straightjacket worn over a gray shirt with faded blue pants and brown shoes.
- Can be found throughout Fort Defiance.
- Two can be found on the back of a truck at The Freak Show.
- One can be found at Eastern Regional Penitentiary, located in the laundry room of the solitary confinement block.
- One can be found in the unlocked cell at Monongah police station, in the cell on the lower level.
- One can be found in a closet at the Garrahan Estate.
- The clean variant can be purchased from the traveling Vendor bot Responder.
When worn by the player character, the three straps on the back of the jacket will appear to be fastened.