Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics
The player is much less likely to be knocked down in combat.
Fallout: New Vegas
The Courier gains +5 to their Damage Threshold against all Melee Weapons and Unarmed attacks, including attacks from creatures that can't be considered ranged, and the Courier cannot be knocked down by any given source that references this perk:
- Blade of the East's attacks.
- Sonic Emitter - Gabriel's Bark's critical strikes.
- Dr. Mobius' Glove's critical strikes.
- Blade of the West's critical strikes.
- Lily's Vertibird blade critical strikes.
- Rex's critical strikes.
- Miss Fortune's attacks.
- Ulysses' attacks with Old Glory.
- Mean Sonofabitch's attacks with Mean super sledge.
- Hulking Tunnelers' attacks.
- Bighorners' attacks.
- Cyberdogs' attacks.
- Deathclaws' attacks.
Behind the scenes
There is a display error with this perk. The +5 DT will be shown in your Pip-Boy menu whenever you have a melee or unarmed (including none) weapon equipped. However, the added DT will correctly only apply against melee or unarmed attacks, regardless of what you have equipped. [verified]