- Crashed into the overpass near the Peabody house.
- On display at the ArcJet Systems building.
- Wrecked and sunken into a pool in the Glowing Sea, close to the decrepit factory and rocky cave. One of its wings has been ripped off.
- It also appears on the Museum of Freedom's mural.
- Crashed upside down and covered in bushes near Nordhagen Beach.
- Underwater south of Nordhagen Beach.
- South of West Everett Estates along with two military vehicles and a leveled power armor suit. A utility protectron is also found here, walking around the crash site.
- One is crashed on the rocky island, east off the coast of Salem. There is a sleeping roll in a tent under its right wing.
- One is crashed in the highway directly south of Covenant and north of Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- Vim! Pop factory. One is on display in the
The Tesla Science Magazine "Issue #5 – Giant Super Weapons!" features the Stingray Deluxe on its cover in a blue paint scheme and portrays it armed with four cannons, missiles, and rocket pods.
The Stingray Deluxe appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
The plane is labeled as "private jet" in the Art of Fallout 4.